Studio audience ticket update

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by lostintv, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Claire_C

Claire_C Third Technician

Co-sign. :-D

I have another question for Jay - I'm on the last-minute waiting list for this week, but am likely to have problems accessing the Internet at the relevant time on Friday. Is there a phone number I could ring? :-)

2. lostintv

lostintv Third Technician

Hi Claire,

I'm afraid not in advance. It's very unlikely that we'll know about any empty seats until the very last minute, at which point we'll then notify the waiting list.

I suspect we'll have very few for tonight - if any - given that it's the last recording. But watch this space, so to speak..!

3. lostintv

lostintv Third Technician

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that audience photos for the last 3 recordings have gone up on our Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/tvaudience

Tag yourself if you were there!

Thanks for your patience through the ticket booking process over the last few weeks. For every person who managed to nab a ticket there was at least another 10 or so that missed out, so I can appreciate your frustration. Fingers crossed for another series, if we're on board again we'll make sure that whoever missed out last time will be on the list for next.

I'm sure you're all looking forward to the transmission as much as I am - roll on autumn!

Cheers,
    Jay