The Aigburth Arms communal dream diary

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by jmc2000, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

Is Bruce still dead?

Nikki the Great likes this.
  2. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Deck Sergeant

Planet Express Hdg, N. America , Earth, Sol System
    :redface::redface::redface::redface: No clue who this person is :redface::redface::redface::redface:

3. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Console Officer

I got a feeling he's gonna put in an appearance for halloween.
    [​IMG]

BigOleDummy and Cloud like this.
  4. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

Thats horrific :sulk:

BigOleDummy and Nikki the Great like this.
  5. Nikki the Great

Here he is with his brother in happier times
    [​IMG]

6. Nikki the Great

I did say halloween!!! :sulk:

7. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

Ok well thats fair enough :sulk:

BigOleDummy and Nikki the Great like this.
  8. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

Had a dream I was walking out of town up to a farm. Police were sitting at the gate to the farm and I waved to them when I walked past. While walking up the long driveway of the farm I found a piglet with three legs so I picked it up and kept it as a pet. It's mother also had three legs as a result of a birth defect but wasn't looking after her piglet. I spent the entire dream carrying the pig around the farm and showing off it's deformity and explaining why I was looking after it. The camp that appeared on the farm included a shared bathroom which had a really weird deep drain and a tap that tried to get my hair tangled in. I was then with this girl I have never met before who was my camping buddy and we were collecting egg cups for a camp out and all the egg cups had different designs. No idea why we needed to take egg cups with us and so many with different designs but we did. I don't even like eating eggs. The whole time I had the pig with me.

9. Nikki the Great

I dreamed that Midday Rider guy was on the news. He had been arrested in disneyland for some reason, but what was striking about the case was that he was disguised as an old man. The news footage showed police removing his disguise and a mugshot of him crying. I was laughing so hard I stumbled into Jmc and Pembers who were playing a giant version of snakes and ladders on the grass (I don't know how I came to be outside). Jmc was getting annoyed cos Pembers kept going to the toilet but Jmc thought he was going in there to cheat (no idea how). Pembers said he would take me home, but he just kept trying to race me and I couldn't run. There were a lot of dogs around and I was convinced I had lost a dog, but couldn't remember what it looked like. When I got home there was a dead pigeon hung over my door.

jmc2000 likes this.
  10. Pembers

Pembers Deck Sergeant

I was cheating. I had hidden weighted dice in the stalls. That’s how I got so many 6’s

Nikki the Great likes this.
  11. Nikki the Great

Sounds like something you'd definitely do :sulk:

12. jmc2000

jmc2000 Deck Sergeant

I posted something in here and tried to delete it, recording, as the reason, that I decided the humour was probably too saucy for the forum. Then I got a message saying, "Thank you for reporting this post."

FeeBee, Pembers and Nikki the Great like this.
  13. Nikki the Great

Did it involve snakes?

jmc2000 likes this.
  14. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

I didn't like my dream last night. Had a dream one of my sisters died I have no idea how or why. Then it skipped ahead 2 years and in that two years I'd gone off the rails and had a son and was only just pulling my life back together again. (I'm not sure if I dreamed the in between parts and just don't remember or if my dream really did skip) Was walking down the street of my home town with my baby and people kept fussing over the baby and then asking me how my brother and sisters are because they hadn't seen anyone from the family in years and I kept having to tell them thatone of my sister was gone which lead to them saying sorry they didn't know and asking how everyone was coping and wanting to know what happened. Then they'd ask about the baby and if I married since they'd seen me last and giving me disaproving stares when I told them no I wasn't married and he didn't have a father.

15. jmc2000

jmc2000 Deck Sergeant

That sounds like a stressful dream, @FeeBee. Do you think anything triggered it, or just a general anxiety dream?

16. jmc2000

jmc2000 Deck Sergeant

I'm disappointed that I've had loads of really striking dreams since I started this thread, but they dissolved into amnesia when I woke up :-(

17. Ant E

Ant E Flight Co-Ordinator

Ditto

18. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Deck Sergeant

Planet Express Hdg, N. America , Earth, Sol System
    Been thinking that maybe my new(ish) medication is a contributing factor in my lessened amount of dreams. I used to dream and remember them quite clearly, but until this thread started I never really paid much attention to the fact that I seldom dream anymore. Or at least remember ANYTHING about them. Been on this new pill for about a year now, it alters brain chemistry to an extent so maybe that is a reason. I used to get serious major debilitating headaches and this medication solves that. So, I'm taking them! Something about nerve damage in my upper spinal cord.

19. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

I can think of multiple triggers, the main trigger is my mum being sick and has been sick for over a year now and getting worse instead of better. Everyone keeps asking me how she is at the moment, I even had one of those conversations today seeing an aunt in town. The conversations about my sister in my dream went similar to how to converations about my mum keep going at the moment. I was talking about my sister with my friend before I went to bed. My sister since she's just started a home hair dressing business and is stessed about the situtaion at the moment and her partners not working currently and they've just brought their first house together.

The part about me having a son was trigged by being around my friends kids all day and I often dream about being around kids or having kids after I've been around my friends kids. I don't want kids myself so dreams where I have children are usually nightmares in some form.

As for me spirlling out of control I guess a part of me would like to just forget about responsibilities and be stupid or I spent to much time in the mental health department during the work week fixing their computers.

I'm still wondering if I had my house at the end of my dream since I was in town I have no idea if I still owned that. I still had my car.

I forgot to put the dream down that I had a couple of days ago. I was in an old Queenslander styled house that was falling apart on the moon. (I was watching abandoned buildings on youtube before bed) I don't remember any other houses being on the moon but the view from the windows of Earth were really pretty from the decaying window. There was these awful sounds coming from the pipes and I discovered the pipes were haunted by Ghost Nappa from Dragon Ball Z abridged . Frieza from normal Dragon Ball Z had ordered majin buu Vegeta to take over the house on the moon as part of his empire. Goku from Dragon Ball Z abridged was telling Vegeta that he would stop him from taking over the abanoned house and that he had the perfect thing and vanished and got bunny Girl Bulma from Dragon Ball. Vegeta was outraged that Goku would use his wife against him and Bulma since she was from the original series was trying to tell him that she didn't have a husband or even a boyfriend and then I woke up. (I didn't watch anything Dragon Ball Z related before bed so not sure why I was dreaming about Dragon Ball Z)

20. jmc2000

jmc2000 Deck Sergeant

Glad you've got some drugs that work! Make sure you record some of those new dreams here...