The future

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by Teatime, Mar 7, 2009.

1. IronMaid666

IronMaid666 Third Technician

i recon if these specials are a huge success then i wouldn't be suprised if dave comission series 9

2. SoundableObject

SoundableObject Catering Officer

I can't see Dave making an entire Series (please prove me wrong) but if they are a success then either BBC get of their lazy bum and make some or Dave make another mini series.

3. magnusgreel

magnusgreel First Technician

Alright, I've only just heard today about this new RD, which I saw referred to as a "3-part conclusion to the series". Was that wrong or out of date? That would indicate that RD is definitely gone after this 3-parter, wouldn't it?

4. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Where exactly did you read this? If it wasn't on the official site I wouldn't take it seriously.

"Christmas rubbish" likes this.
  5. h3lter

h3lter Second Technician

the futures bright.............the futures red!! woooooooooo lol

6. magnusgreel

magnusgreel First Technician

It may just have been an assumption on the part of the friend who e-mailed me with the news.

So this is probably not THE return to Earth that will probably be the finale someday, but just A return, another one, as with Backwards and the JFK one...?

7. mrtomjohn

mrtomjohn Skutter

Well, Argumental is their highest rated show, and according to wikipedia (so take this with a grain of salt...actually, the whole salt mine) Argumental pulls in about 400k viewers each week. I'd expect RD to pull in about 600k.e]