'The Log'

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by IoHouse, Apr 13, 2012.

1. IoHouse

IoHouse First Technician

Bought 'The Log' by CC, the other week, 2nd hand and was browsing through it yesterday, thinking, shall I read it this weekend, maybe, maybe not and saw a signature on title page. Dont know if thats printed with the book or an actual signature. Anyone know?

2. Seb

Seb Captain Staff Member

Craig went on an extensive signing tour for the book, so chances are that's a genuine signature (probably part of a pile of signed-but-undedicated stock for a particular shop to sell once he'd gone).

Mine also has a signature on the title page, but it was done by him, not printed as part of the book.

(In similar circumstances, I once found a copy of the hardback of Better than Life, signed in biro by Rob and Doug. In a charity shop. For about three quid. That was a good day.)

3. IoHouse

IoHouse First Technician

Thanks for that. As CC is my fave anyway, Im glad I picked that one up. :-D

4. Carrie TORDFC

Carrie TORDFC Second Officer Fan Club Team

> (In similar circumstances, I once found a copy of the hardback of Better than Life, signed in biro by Rob and Doug. In a charity shop. For about three quid. That was a good day.)

You just had to throw that in there didn't you. Lucky so and so. :lol:

5. bedfordfalls

bedfordfalls Deck Sergeant

Hehe, I once procured a HB copy of Mostly Harmless signed by Mr. Douglas Adams in similar circumstances. I'm presuming the vendor didn't realise that his infamous 'Bop Ad' scrawl was an autograph and not the doodlings of someone's biro wielding child. :P

6. SixthDwarfer

SixthDwarfer Supply Officer

I got a copy of 'Random Abstract Memory' by Hattie Hayridge that was signed for 99p on eBay.