The spoiler policy...

Discussion in 'THE RECUPERATION LOUNGE' started by HO HO HO I'M JMC, Oct 2, 2017.

1. HO HO HO I'M JMC

HO HO HO I'M JMC Deck Sergeant

This is going to get quite limiting as the new series airs, and people want to do series-wide topics ("Your favourite ever guest stars" or whatever).

Could we please be allowed to add a second prefix ourselves (just typing it in brackets) or have a third option added to the drop-down menu? RDXI-XII would work.

2. "Christmas rubbish"

"Christmas rubbish" Flight Co-Ordinator

Yes. That's fine.

3. Abe but more Christmassy and all

Abe but more Christmassy and all Deck Sergeant

Couldn't the rules be changed to let the RDXII tag incorporate that? I somehow doubt anybody will be highly concerned about seeing RDXI spoilers if they're already on RDXII.

@Seb?

4. Seb

Seb Captain Staff Member

It's not beyond the realm of possibility that someone might see XII before they see XI, as people might see "new" episodes broadcast (or on streaming platforms) without necessarily having already seen the ones before. Therefore, until the episodes have been around for a little longer, we'd still like to keep the policy of keeping XI and XII discussion separate.

The idea of a combined XI-XII tag is a good one, though, I don't mind adding that. Although as with the other tags, it should only be used for new threads and not added to any existing ones.

5. HO HO HO I'M JMC

HO HO HO I'M JMC Deck Sergeant

I see it's already there! Thanks for speedy response - that's me sorted.