this is a shambles

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by "Christmas rubbish", Oct 28, 2009.

1. stevenrankin

stevenrankin Third Technician

aaah what a shame you have no clever comeback , your comeback was down there with I know you are but what am I, pathetic, I see you just completely igonre what I said and just decide to make fun of me, that's really grown up. Hey Look Everyone Look How Grown Up Anti-Everything is he's even drinking out a Big Cup now well done. I'm surprised your still allowed on this forum but it is freedom of speech I suppose, but making fun of people is not acceptable or bithcing about people.

I have to leave now to go to College (It's like a Big Boys School maybe you'll be there when you grown up) I think I've said what I wanted to say. Goodbye

From

Steven
    P.s Sorry to all the good people on this forum, It's a shame that some people have to ruin it for everyone

2. Snow Cloud

Snow Cloud Console Officer

Would you all stop fighting and shut up. Any more bickering I am gonna start making up lame nicknames for you all and call you that forever. One more peep out of you ANTIeverything and you are getting called "snuggles" from now on. So behave.

3. "Christmas rubbish"

"Christmas rubbish" Flight Co-Ordinator

I like snuggles it's kinda cute! But thanks for proiving that unless you agree with the majorioty/Andrew, you get branded as spam/troll or a trouble maker! Very sad state of afairs!!

4. "Christmas rubbish"

who are you again??? Oh the one that posted the odd thread about not eating food?? Well it seems you are doing the axact thing that y
    ou accused me of... I dared disagree with the communication skills of this website and then 'all hell broke loose' as you put it! I grow quite varey of this now... Andrew clearly doesn't want to post the statement so fair enough just seems ridiculous mentioning it and not putting up the whole thing! Seems slightly 'clicky' to the pay per view fans!! . But enjoy your day at college lad!! Love n hugs Snuggles

5. Freeborn

Freeborn Flight Co-Ordinator

.:P What is this? cabaret? entertainment while you eat?..can you place bets?:-)

actually i think this has become a black card situation. i'm holding up a black card, conversation over!:!:.

6. RedMidget

RedMidget First Technician

7. Andrew

Andrew Executive Officer

He knows what was announced, he's just looking for new and exciting ways to attack me. Apparently he has no respect for Doug and his decision to send a personal, semi-private message to DJ attendees. Somehow the GNP decision to leave it there and not publish the entire text on the website is my fault.

8. "Christmas rubbish"

no I'm hard done by because the masses who didn't pay don't know the words of Doug... But Percy payment does! On a different debate today... Tell me Andrew, when it comes to scones: jam first or cream???

9. Andrew

Andrew Executive Officer

The attendees also got a disco, competitions, auctions, got to meet cast and crew and hear umpteen Q&As. If you don't attend, you don't get those things. Notice the lack of full transcripts. Since nobody's making a profit from that, and since you're not automatically entitled to every word that Doug writes or says, I'm not sure what the problem is.

I'm also unsure why you couldn't ask this question politely from the start, rather than attacking me yet again. It's blatantly not something I'd get to decide alone, nor did I refuse to answer anyone who asked, despite your claims. Can't you just leave this vendetta alone?

10. Freeborn

Freeborn Flight Co-Ordinator

oh dear, you've all forgotten the colour code. the white card is to continue the discussion, but this is a black card situation! shambolic discussion over!

...sorry, i'll stop now;-)

11. stephypops

stephypops Catering Officer

I am wondering if the silent treatment might work Andrew, certainly works with my brother when you just can't get sense out of him in adult conversation. You have made yourself quite clear. If you continue to get bombarded with forum messages attacking you then can't you just block him so you can't see his messages? That way they don't bother you? Just a suggestion. You are the site administrator after all.

It's totally unrelated I know but in the chat room on farm town (facebook application) you can block people who are annoying you so you don't see what they write. :-) I found it useful for spammers too! It only blocks them to you, everyone else can still see what they say.

12. stephypops

stephypops Catering Officer

I don't think you being told you are wrong for voicing an opinion or that you are being persecuted on this forum for having strong opinions or ones that divide the forum. I think your problem is quite simple. You are posting comments in such a way that you know they will either rub people up the wrong way or just basically attack them. If you made the time to write your post/opinion in a way that uses basic netiquette rules for forums such as this then, although people may or may not agree with what you have written, at least it can be a constructive and adult conversation. Instead we have a few threads that you have created that have turned into something quite ridiculous and very argumentative from something that would have been sorted out by a quick polite message to Andrew.

13. stevenrankin

I have never made a thread about not eating food, how odd is that, Your still avoding my question, How can you call urself anti-everything when it's impossible to be anti-everything

14. stevenrankin

right lets stop this thread here, I declare a Unoffical Lock, nobody post anything in this thread again, lets just move on goodbye

15. "Christmas rubbish"

By hook or by crook i'll be the last in this book

(feel free to be eggs or by bacon i'm sure you're mistaken)

16. stevenrankin

I'm not going to start a who gets the last word fight, it's very childish, Now can we now please grow up, and move on, I think that will be the best thing to do, and we can hopefully start to get on and talk about our love of the show, which is basically the whole point of this forum