true love forever???

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by neilold, Oct 4, 2017.

1. neilold

neilold Flight Co-Ordinator

Your partner is having an affair, what do you do? No single or two word answers like 'dump them' please.

2. neilold

well that's one solution I suppose, though it's a bit odd that you're more concerned about penny sweets than a relationship breaking down!

PeeJayHarvey likes this.
  3. neilold

yes, I await more with slight trepidation

PeeJayHarvey likes this.
  4. neilold

Thanks for sharing that. It's the sheer level of heightened contrary emotions that makes answering this so tough.

5. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Deck Sergeant

Planet Express Hdg, N. America , Earth, Sol System
    As having went through that myself. I would just leave now. Before, I would have tried fixing the relationship but that seldom works. Tried it. Living on the move as I did for the majority of my life relationships can be ......... tough. Not all women share my love of the highway/new places and that can be hard on them and the relationship in general. Went through sheer agony the first time it happened. Did "the right thing" and did everything possible to save it, didn't work. Happened in another relationship, tried the counseling and all that, didn't work in the long run. So in the VERY unlikely event I ever get into another emotional/physical relationship and that happens..... I'll just pack my bags and go.

6. neilold

I agree big old, and that's what makes the topic worthy of discussion. Also that fact that not everybody can be as level headed and clinical when it comes to such a topic

BigOleDummy likes this.