Updated Ouroboros Crate

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by JshJspr, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Elwood

Elwood First Technician

How do you click on the clock, it disappears whenever I get near to it.

2. h3lter

h3lter Second Technician

you dont click the clock, the clock just gives u the time 17:42

you then go onto http://www.spacecorpsdirective98247.co.uk/ and use the dial bottom right putting in 1,7,4,2

:-D

3. Stephen

Stephen Console Officer

I still can't get that completely right!! >:-( Its extremely fiddly :-/

4. blundell07

blundell07 Third Technician

It gives you a link to: HERE

5. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Is it supposed to halt after Rimmer's line, "are you reading me?"

6. Deviblue

Deviblue Second Technician

Well thats a coincedence seeing that theres a link to gingertoupe.co.uk on scanningjupiter.co.uk's link page that takes you to smegtastic.co.uk's list of space corp directives

7. Lee

Lee Third Technician

so who else unlocked the theme tune thingy with them green buttons that made noises?

and got the special photos "SNAPPED ON SET"

marvelous

8. Elwood

Elwood First Technician

I think I can already see them without having done it. but for my sake, whats the combination? with the buttons being numbered:
    1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8

?

9. connell

connell First Technician

1, 2, 6, 3, 3, 6, 3, 8, 7

10. Lee

Lee Third Technician

on the ouroboros crate image with yellow and black access denied type thing has red dots appearing in an order, if u copy them down thats the code, well thats how i figured it out anyways. or if you cant be bothered doing that its here

http://www.series4000mechanoidreturningforrepairs.co.uk

11. Keir_FTGL_Shiels

Keir_FTGL_Shiels Catering Officer

That should be 1, 1, 2, 6, 3, 3, 6, 3, 8, 7

12. TheAmazingDannyKing

TheAmazingDannyKing Catering Officer

....I hate to be negative as I do love the ARG, but uh, the money spent on all these domains and web development could have been spent on a couple hundred bus stop adverts or something.

....Nobody I know who isn't a Dwarfer about seems to notice nor care, they either don't know it's going to be on at all, or saw it on Dave / the TV mag. TBH I'd like to see Red Dwarf's return done with some epic marketing in the real world rather than an online ARG the majority of casual viewers won't ever find?

= /

13. Cpt_Darling

Cpt_Darling First Technician

Perhaps the ARG and other on-line media serves a bigger purpose than we give it credit for...Firstly it gets noticed by other 'big boys' in the on-line world and word soon spreads.

Secondly, the fact that you know your friends knowledge (or lack of) suggests one thing, you have been discussing it, therefore, job done.

As for advertising in the real world..Have you seen the adverts on TV, the numerous mentions in the press to say nothing of the front cover pictures on the TV mags...You dont get much more front line than that..

14. Lee

Lee Third Technician

alot of my friends know im a big fan of red dwarf and people on facebook and such like have noticed i like it and for weeks ive been getting messages off people sayin "hey have you seen a new red dwarf is coming out" and some of these people would never have looked out for it, but they always say "aww i loved that when it was out i'll watch the new one". i dunno how they learned of it but they knew! so people are finding out in 1 way or another. but maybe a more obvious poster campaign could have helped. but we have to wait and see. i just hope its as sucessful as it deserves to be and something new comes of it in any form as i love the whole red dwarf universe and feel theres alot that could be done with it.

ok so il shut up now :P