Very exciting news.... :)

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by stephypops, Nov 2, 2009.

1. stephypops

stephypops Catering Officer

Check this out! Unless of course you have already seen it then it's not very exciting....:roll:

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:lol::lol::lol::-D:-D:-D:-D

2. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

I don't get it. What am I looking for? The little line that says back to earth is on dvd and new scripts are being written?

3. bedfordfalls

bedfordfalls Deck Sergeant

Craig Doyle is back hosting ITV's Premiership Rugby Union!1!!1

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS>..(cough) wait a minute...

4. Mardroid

Mardroid Console Officer

"New multi-media merchandise being developed for 2010."

Hmmmm.

5. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

an iphone something or other maybe.

6. stephypops

Thanks for the sarcasm everyone. That was much appreciated, not. It was a link confirming what andrew said at DJ. Jeeze. Excuse me if you were expecting something else. I could understand the sarcasm if i had posted some argumentative comment but you cant win on here it appears. Am i just being paranoid or is being sarcastic what you need to be on this forum in order to be accepted.

7. Rageofangels

Rageofangels First Technician

*waiting for the sarcastic reply to the above post*

:lol:

8. stephypops

And the answer is yes of course. Duh! Well needless to say i have been holding back on some of my posts on this forum as i dont want to offend people but i really dont care whether people agree with my posts from now on. No one else gives a smeg. I should be grateful i am not a troll.

9. Andrew

Andrew Executive Officer

I'm not sure bedfordfalls' (rather funny) little Craig Doyle joke was even remotely sarcastic about anyone other than Craig Doyle. Let's not over-react about what an entire forum user-ship wants/needs to 'fit in' based on a single little joke. (Especially when, of the rest of the replies, one asked for clarification of your meaning, and two discussed its content with interest.)

I guess it might have been clearer if you'd just linked to the G&T story where you found this link in the first place, since they also explained what aspects of the news were interesting. But please, there's a difference between a bit of good-natured humour and any kind of dismissal of what you posted.

10. stephypops

Whilst I now realise that in my hotheaded and feisty nature, I have over-reacted a tad here in my reply to the other posts it would have been nice if your reply had at least taken on board why I felt there had been sarcasm involved. Writing text on a screen is sometimes hard to convey the emotion and context in which it is written, and is also why many text messages on mobile phones are often misconstrued and cause arguments amongst people. I apologise to the posters for my over-reaction on this but why do you seem to go on the over defensive all the time when people have gripes on here? It appears that you over analyse peoples' comments as much as I appear to do. I know I am hotheaded but my comments are tame compared to some I have seen on here.

Additionally, I never said where I located the information, I never knew it was on the Ganymede and Titan website, I found out from one of the TORDFC official team members on my facebook account and thought I would share it as 'official news', especially as another poster on a different thread has been having a gripe that he hasn't been discussed with about the whole email saga thing you discussed with us at DJ.

Who is Craig Doyle anyway just out of interest???:?: I didn't even get that this was a joke, how dumb am I?:roll: That is a rhetorical question by the way before anyone says anything!

11. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

Damn I had a whole routine planned out and everything.

12. stephypops

Oh go on then, its only fair I let you all ridicule me after I so publically whinged and moaned at you all because I am such a silly old moo :eek:ops:

13. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

I know you been here less than a month and you are already kicking up a stink. Tut tut. Why can you newbies never behave yourselves.

14. stephypops

Well you can talk, wasn't it you who started the underpants thread! Mr Kinky 2009! I just can't help myself. I just sent a ranting email to Tesco.com after my whole faulty mobile phone saga, now THAT email was a corker! I am incorporating forum netiquette into my class schedule as we speak :lol:

15. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

I been here so many years I am allowed to cause all the trouble I want (maybe...not really)

16. stephypops

Ok, lets see how naughty you can be Mr Michevious (who apparently has RD diplomatic immunity) I dare you to start another naughty thread he he he! :lol:

17. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

Hmm I don't submit to forcible mischief I cause trouble when and where I feel like it. If you are looking for a kinky good time you find it yourself mrs.

18. stephypops

I'm not looking for a kinky good time just invoking some michief but it appears you are not pliable in this way lol, don't blame ya either! :-D

19. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

I cause trouble when and if i want. Right now I am trying to understand twitter. I just dont!

20. Spaceman

Spaceman Supply Officer

1 Okay don't be sarcastic to Krytie tv Gold >:-(
    2 Cloud take your kinky filth to another topic
    3 Alternatively you can start ur own topic about your sick fantasies