Very exciting news.... :)

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by stephypops, Nov 2, 2009.

1. stephypops

stephypops Catering Officer

I thought I was the only one OMG, I don't get it either, no disrespect to twitter but I will stick to what I know and that's facebook :-D

2. Andrew

Andrew Executive Officer

I guess I was just shocked at how vehemently you seemed to feel that you were not being 'accepted', and were blaming the whole forum for that. Between your enthusiastic contribution to the forum as a whole, and the simple lack of attack in this thread, it surprised me. I totally apologise if you felt the response was unfair.

3. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

I like facebook and dont understand twitter. I spent today fiddling with OSX snow leopard, finding cool backgrounds, playing with twitter and chatting online. I did all this during a lecture. A very boring one.

4. stephypops

I am taking anger management classes [jokes] and don't worry my outbursts are under control, it was a stupid knee jerk reaction to a post.:eek:ops:

Cloud - I agree but he ain't budging!:lol:

Sick fantasies?? Where did that come from? :!:

5. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

Never, me and my sick fantasies go hand in hand. Where I am they are. Krytietv here just encourages me as well.

6. stephypops

Truce, let's just forget I had a quite stupid moment and I do need a sense of humour bypass it appears :lol:. Apologies also if you felt insulted by anything I said in response to your response. I have been so subdued over my life and not really biting back in any kind of debate or arguement and sometimes, at the least provocation, I just seem to let rip in words! I think its working in my current job, my boss has made me a lot more assertive than I used to be. Trouble is- like on this thread - I have totally used my anger in a futile, unfair and quite stupid way when it wasn't warranted. :eek:ops:

ps My aim on here is not to be argumentative but I have posted my strong opinions on some threads i.e. the one called 'this is a shambles' - I believe you know that one...what a farce ;-)

7. stephypops

Show me the evidence of encouragement....ah yes....back tracking Rimmer-like moment....I did dare you to be naughty in your threads again. Mmmm.....[innocently whistling].....:eek:ops:

8. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

I think everyone is wrong except me. I am always right.

9. stephypops

Must have been very boring:roll: then, what are you studying?

10. stephypops

So you are definitely a bloke then in that case. Not that I am being discriminative in any way or form.;-)

11. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

Interactive multimedia design. Website and phooey like that. Todays class was about creating a video game in Adobe Director. But the man goes on and on about code and it puts you to sleep. I had a rather successful morning coding so I decided to play about online and explore my recently upgraded macbook in class and talk to my girlfriend on facebook chat.

Tomorow work though, have to crack open Css html, and php books and get ready to start making a website booourns. I wanted to play playstation tomorrow as well :-(

12. stephypops

Well that's a bummer, you have to study, shame! And chatting to the gf on fb in class, that's detention for you Mr!

Sounds like a cool subject to do. I tried studying at home and working too and it didn't pan out, Science is just too hard at degree level :-(

13. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

The degree is all I do so I don't have to worry. Tomorrow is my day off I have the CSS and PHP books out but if I ever get round to anything it will be a miracle.

14. stephypops

Yes, the internet and procrastination are the devils work when it comes to studying. You are very lucky with the studying and no working, makes life a lot easier. :-)

15. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

Working primarily on computers and online It is easy to get distracted but I really need to work on my stuff. I have to keep online blogs of the work i have been doing as well so I have to do a couple of those tomorrow as well.

16. Mardroid

Mardroid Console Officer

My reply wasn't meant to be sarcastic honestly! I was remarking on my interest in the multimedia content. Cheer up! A little tickle of the ribs in order I think...
    EDIT- Ok, I posted directly after your reply. It's all blown over now...

17. dvd3500

dvd3500 Catering Officer

I could eat a peach for hours.

18. Andrew

Andrew Executive Officer

A random line from Face/Off there...

19. stephypops

Totally random but I have heard that in a film before and can't put my finger on what it is???

20. Andrew

Andrew Executive Officer

The film was Face/Off. Which is why I named the film Face/Off.