Very exciting news.... :)

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by stephypops, Nov 2, 2009.

1. stephypops

stephypops Catering Officer

I thought you were giving some kind of nick name to 1 fish 2 fish, sorry, totally missed that, that was my ditsy side coming out! :-)

2. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

How many sides do you have, Grumpy old woman, ditzy, kinky.

3. stephypops

Also wonky, bendy, tinky winky, laa laa and po funnily enough :lol:

4. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

wonky? Me and my friend call people that who we assume cant put a shelf up properly.

5. stephypops

I just threw it in there as a curve ball along with laa laa, tinky winky and po! lol
    I ain't kinky cheeky! :-)

6. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

You is pretty much the kinkiest ever. You have only been here like a month and you have out kinkied everyone here

7. stephypops

1). I don't believe 'kinkied' is a word not in the English language anyway.
    2). Its more like 3 weeks.:P
    3). Please show evidence of said 'kinkied-outed-ness'? ;-) Now I am pretty sure that is not a word!

8. Baxters_Hooch

Baxters_Hooch Supply Officer

Kinky or not, I think you're cool! You've achieved 2/3 of my post count in 1/6 the time, and your posts have made me giggle on several occasions!

Gotta love the made-up words. This being a Red Dwarf forum after all!

9. Freeborn

Freeborn Flight Co-Ordinator

Lol. you do make me laugh steph:-)( in a good way) i know it was unintentional on that ocasion, but even so:-) nothing wrong with being ditsy anyway.we can all be a bit ditsy at times. long live ditsyness i say;-)

Additional: i've just realized that i have acually typed in 'lol' twice in a matter of days on these forums. this is most worrying. and may have confirmed my on- line geekyness. i blame facebook and it's lack of smilie's.lol......DOH! there it goes again:-)

10. Freeborn

Does anyone else think that this is just in cloud's own kinky mind? apparantly he walk's around with no trousers on! SCARY;-)

11. OurJud

OurJud Deck Sergeant

No, you're not being paranoid. Sarcasm and the ability to ridicule anyone that doesn't know RD inside out seems to dominate.

Anyway, thanks, Krytie, I didn't even know scripts were being written for series X until I followed that link :shock:

12. Freeborn

I actually did apreciate the link,(probably should've mentioned that before really) mainly for the reason M'Aiden mentioned. i'm still hoping for a RD game. now that would definatly be a reason for me to replace my ps2 for a ps3.(asuming it would be a console game, which is what i would hope for personaly)

13. stephypops

Bit like they made up 'smeg', love that word, it summizes RD totally I think, just classic!
    Me, cool, well those words have never been used the same sentence before, well just one by my mum, she said I am the ice maiden :crying:

14. stephypops

A lot of people didn't know because it wasn't official when the DJ goers found out.
    yeah my sarcasm comment was a total knee jerk reaction me thinks and a bit OTT! But its all under the bridge now thankfully (I hope...). Lets just hope the scripts become a reality eh?! :-)

15. stephypops

Yes I was trying to cut down on my lols too because I use it far too much, I am trying to use more of the smiley faces these days :-) (!) he he

16. stephypops

Yes I think Cloud is a 'closet' kinky! :-)

17. Shroud

Shroud Console Officer

I love that someone mentioned about me wandering around with no trousers on, because right now at this moment I have no trousers on. Shirt, underwear and socks. No trousers. I rule.

18. Freeborn

Well i knew that because.....i've been watching you!:twisted:

Actually i remember you saying in an older thread that the trousers had been removed and that you would'nt put them back on until we got new dwarf. i take it this little protest is still going on, and if not, why not damn it?!;-)

19. RedMidget

RedMidget First Technician

And don't forget the time Cloud wrote "Cloud is god and rules over this forum" on the front page
    :roll:
    Shame on you.
    :-D

20. nicky_j

nicky_j Deck Sergeant

Same here, I use it far too much. But I blame that on texting and the fact that my phone doesnt have smilies so I got used to using lol loads. Well i suspect it does have smilies it being a phone that only came out last year, but I'm probably just too stupid to find them :roll:

I had an argument on msn about a year ago, with someone who told me that lol no longer means 'laugh out loud' and that he and everyone he knows uses it to mean 'lack of laughs' and these days no one uses it to mean laugh out loud anymore as that meaning went out aaaages ago. He said that people that use lol are using it to mock someone. I know that it is used like that sometimes, but to me it still means laugh out loud and I dont know a single other person who agrees with what he said. So Id been using lol in texts and on msn for the 3 years I had been speaking to him for, and he thought I was mocking him every single time I had used it and got so fed up with it that he told me to stop using as he 'was fed up of being mocked' :shock: I assume it must be a regional thing as Ive never heard that before.