What does it all MEAN?

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by adorabelle, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Ronstar

Ronstar Third Technician

Ronstar has long been a nickname of mine - started at uni as the Ronster Monster then became Ronstar Deluxe (as they considered me the 'deluxe edition'). The ava is a photo of me at work after being accosted by a balloon sculptor.

Ronnie

2. brautigan

brautigan Third Technician

Mine's a character from the Richard Brautigan novel 'A Confederate General From Big Sur'.
    READ BRAUTIGAN!

3. charlene_1982

charlene_1982 Third Technician

Mine is also my name, pretty boring. I also use another alias elsewhere, ippongirl1982. Ippon is the name of my karate club. The 1982 is the year I was born.

I don't have an avatar yet, I've never gotten round to creating one and to be honest probably never will.

4. GTaDave

GTaDave Catering Officer

Driving an Italia Gagliano, The Grizzly Circuit, M
    I used to play MarioKart on the ds all the time. And when I was talking to my m8s on msn they would constantly ask me why i went quiet and I'd tell them "sorry guys went off to play MarioKart". They nicknamed me that name and it kinda stuck as I happen to like gaming and I love the MarioKart games. I chose to put 2007 on the end after my ps3 wouldnt let me use just MarioKart as a username.

I chose my avatar for two reasons, one its because its of Kryten Holding up a gaming cheatbook and two, because no-one else seemed to be using it.:P

5. RedMidget

RedMidget First Technician

My user name came about because i was a big fan of the pre-cgi Blue Midget and the Post cgi Red Dwarf
    my sig it what it is because i like that Holly quote

6. biscuits2009

biscuits2009 Second Technician

I like biscuits - how they look, taste and what they stand for. Dip them in milk, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, anything you like. When things get me down I can run to the cupboard and grab a couple.

7. platini

platini Third Technician

My screen name? If you have to ask, you are in desperate need of, well, enlightenment.

8. Smegbot

Smegbot Second Technician

well, I'm a big horror fan and IT (pennywise the clown) is one of my favourite horror characters.

as for the name, kinda obvious, just smeg morphed into a robot.

9. lynseyjinn

lynseyjinn First Technician

Mine's pretty boring too, just my real name. I sometimes go by Jinny on messageboards, which is short for "Insane Qui-Gon Jinn fangirl" but Lynsey Calver is less inclined to send people running for their lives. :-)

10. matty9896

matty9896 Third Technician

My username is Sexual Magnetism because one of my mates used to joke around with one of my mates about being as pervy as Quagmire from Family Guy (i'm not actually pervy by the way!), so I thought it would be a laugh to have Sexual Magnetism as my username. My photo is as it is because I want to spread my appreciation for Series VIII with some of the hardcore fans who really don't like it.

11. Cruel Slayer

Cruel Slayer Console Officer

My user name is just something I thought would sound cool and interesting. I think 'Paul Taylor' has real pizzazz. My real name is Drake Shadowknight.:lol:

My avatar used to be any picture of ring-tailed lemurs I could find. But a few months ago I got a copy of CorelDRAW and decided to do an avatar and sig combining lemurs and Red Dwarf, because I really like lemurs and Red Dwarf.

12. nicky_j

nicky_j Deck Sergeant

My username is my name and my avatar is a pic of me which was taken by mistake when I didnt realise the self timer was on and it snapped me unexpectedly. I have to keep changing it though because I get really bored of seeing the same pic all the time. Sometimes I change it to Kochanski.

13. archie918

archie918 Second Technician

It's my dog's name... and you can probably guess why I named my dog that.

14. backtoreality

backtoreality Supply Officer

backtoreality wasn't my first chose but about my 7th... tried a few character names first, then a few show titles... but all taken so backtoreality was the first that wasn't taken, chose that one because it was one of my many fav shows and picture from the same show obviously :-)

15. Baxters_Hooch

Baxters_Hooch Supply Officer

I chose Baxter's_Hooch because I wanted to do a Series VIII-themed name, because nobody else here seemed to have done! The underscore's there because it won't work with a space! What's probably more interesting is the name I use on last.fm and spotify, 'lakesnake'. That derives from the Lakes Estate in Milton Keynes, the local centre of which is called Serpentine Court. On skyscrapercity.com and Panoramio I'm called 'MK Tom', because I'm called Tom and I love MK! My old myspace account was called tulyar55015 after a railway locomotive.

16. Rewcastle

Rewcastle Second Technician

Rewcastle - put simply. My middle name
    Yes yes tee hee hoddle haa. A strange middle name. Although a fine name for a ship you might agree

17. Cruel Slayer

It's a cool middle name! You can get away with a lot more strangeness in middle names anyway. My full name's Paul Charles Taylor. So, not very imaginative at all. I'd love to have a more interesting name. Still, it matches my personality.

18. nicky_j

nicky_j Deck Sergeant

Thats more imaginative than mine. I dont have one!

19. Cruel Slayer

Ahhh!:-( We'll think of one for you. How about Rhiannon? I think you'd be a good Rhiannon.

20. nicky_j

nicky_j Deck Sergeant

Yeah thats nice actually :-) My cousin gave herself a middle name. when she was about 5 years old she decided she wanted a middle name so gave herself one and wrote it on all her school work and everything. I think she used it for about 15 years before she dropped it again.