What is DAVE JA VU?

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by JoeyTheLemur, Apr 9, 2009.

1. JoeyTheLemur

JoeyTheLemur Skutter

I am currently in The US, so I'm not able to watch the new episodes on Dave, but I received an email today from this site that said if I miss a show I can watch it an hour later on DAVE JA VU. Would that be the Dave website, or something else I don't have access to?

2. Andrew

Andrew Executive Officer

It's a TV channel in the UK, also sometimes known as 'Dave +1'. It shows the same exact programming, delayed by an hour in case you miss it.

Sadly, it won't make any difference to American viewers.

3. JoeyTheLemur

JoeyTheLemur Skutter

Smeg! Oh well, thanks for answering anyway.

4. Stephen

Stephen Console Officer

What channel number is it? My freeview doesn't actually label Dave as Dave but UKTV History :-/

5. TheAmazingDannyKing

TheAmazingDannyKing Catering Officer

I think a rescan is in order! It may not be there at all.

It should be in your box's settings someplace.

6. Mardroid

Mardroid Console Officer

Definitely switch it off and on again. I don't just mean that as a joke. My Cable box often messes up on me. It usually takes the form of being unresponsive the the remote control, or the time being statically set to 6.03 (or some such thing.) Once recently, all the channels were all over the place out of order. I've found that pulling the mains lead out and reinserting it always does the job. (Until the next time, but it doesn't happen so frequently it's a massive problem.)

True, that's a virgin box rather than freview, but I'd imagine these things work on a similar basis.

7. currymonster

currymonster First Technician

or try going into setting and retuning, allow it to search and pic up new channels and Dave Ja Vu is only a couple of months old!