What the smeg?

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by Deviblue, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Deviblue

Deviblue Second Technician

Either I have some level of predictive ability or my brain is slightly quantum entangled with Mr Naylor and there were some freaky deaky coincidences going on here.

Check out these old posts I made in 2009 and in jan this year before filming started on series 10.

http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/forum/messages.cfm?messageid=D5695E5A-D80A-7516-BFBE9B59096D7052#D5695E5A-D80A-7516-BFBE9B59096D7052

http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/forum/messages.cfm?messageid=AD99825A-1999-AFED-B4166AEE2365D2D5#AD99825A-1999-AFED-B4166AEE2365D2D5

I'd call Listers exploding pants, A RD computer thats not holly and a hologram of Rimmers Brother pretty much as a good prediction.

Just to be clear I'm not saying they were my ideas or that Doug reads this or anything stupid like that just that its a weird coincidence. True they weren't bang on but when have predictions ever been

2. Rue_Dwarf

Rue_Dwarf Supply Officer

You know what, that's a rather funny coincidence xD I'd be proud that you're on a similar wavelength to some degree :-) xD

3. Deviblue

Its the cosmic 'id'
    Either that or there is some truth to this Quantum Entanglement....do you think I need to start worrying about my hair?

4. CaptnDan

CaptnDan Third Technician

Soooo... what's happening in Series XI ? ;-)

5. CaptainHallam

CaptainHallam Second Technician

Does Cat ever have sex? Is Rimmer revealed to be the original or the nano-Rimmer? Will the simulants ever get revenge for the destruction as seen in The Beginning? Will we ever see the Spoon of Destiny again?

6. MacabreMagpie

MacabreMagpie Catering Officer

:x

7. Deviblue

Just going form what the new series has been and the pattern of things happening in the original series there are serveral thing I predict will happen...if not the next series, the one after that (RD is now a Dave(UKTV) flagship show, they'll keep it running as long as they can and its brings in viewers.

- Full on Cat Episode, chances are high for meeting up with someone of the other cast race which left RD years ago (The ones who didn't fly into the asteriod)
    - Hogey's map, thats got way to many things it could be used for. I think Doug has a plan
    - A non simulant based droid episode with Kryten being a major part of that story
    - and I don't know why but I keep getting the feeling we might see Rimmers son from the books. long shot but its possible