Where to get a good Copy of Infinity Welcomes?

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by MichaelJRimmer, Dec 30, 2011.

1. MichaelJRimmer

MichaelJRimmer Second Technician

On the Jupiter Corporation Mining Ship Red Dwarf
    To start off, Hello I am Michael (Thats my real first name rest of username is obviously fake except my middle initial really is J. Not Judas though) and I am am American Red Dwarf fan. I mean a fan of Red Dwarf in America. The US Pilot was just a re hash of The End. Anyway, I have read Better Than Life but not Infinity or the separate ones. I want to find a good (preferably new copy) of Infinity and Backwards and Last Human in America. It needs to be super cheap though. I spend way too much on books and I cant find them at libraries. Barnes and Noble has them but new is like 100 bucks. But I don't want worn out copies either. Any way to help? Like I said America so no dollarpounds, rupees or republic credits. (Yeah! Red Dwarf, Legend of Zelda and Star Wars referance in the same sentence) Thanks in advance.

Michael J. Rimmer

2. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Amazon is the obvious place to look. You should be able to buy them all very cheaply there.

There's also Abebooks.

3. MichaelJRimmer

MichaelJRimmer Second Technician

On the Jupiter Corporation Mining Ship Red Dwarf
    Thanks

4. mophead241

mophead241 Catering Officer

Ebay? Some are battered but you can tell from the picture if it's worth it normally.

5. karnie

karnie Supply Officer

Yay, A fellow Yankee Red Dwarf fan! Well, I can tell you that for cheap, you can try third party vendors on Amazon. I got most of the Red Dwarf books needed for my research on the show this way for very cheap; literally 1ยข plus $2.99 shipping in some cases. However, it's a real crapshoot when it comes to quality. Some that were listed as 'GOOD' were near new condition, and some were, let's just say, less so, one of the quiz books even had the answers all filled in! For my purposes they were fine, since I'm only using them for reference material and not as collectibles, but in your case, I'd try to look for very good/new condition, but might end up paying a little more. Hope this helps.