Who doesn't like us, and why not?

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by jmc2000, Oct 15, 2017.

1. jmc2000

jmc2000 Deck Sergeant

Hi everyone,

As title. This is a safe space to air grievances and have a civil conversation about them.

Nikki the Great likes this.
  2. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

I dont

The reason is cause we are scumbags.

3. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Console Officer

How can anyone not like me? :-( I am, quite frankly, adorable.

jmc2000, BigOleDummy and Cloud like this.
  4. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

This is true

5. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

Stu and Adam are also hot stuff as well

jmc2000 and Nikki the Great like this.
  6. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Deck Sergeant

Planet Express Hdg, N. America , Earth, Sol System
    And I just can't even conceive of ANYBODY not liking me.................. ;-)

7. jmc2000

jmc2000 Deck Sergeant

Well this is yet to morph into the Truth and Reconciliation Committee I was hoping for, but it's early days yet!

8. Paul Taylor

Paul Taylor Console Officer

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Kittypaws and jmc2000 like this.
  9. Slainmonkey

Slainmonkey Deck Sergeant

I could imagine people being not fond of me, I can be kinda antisocial and I was one of the more negative members during series X.......not so much in series XI.......but still for the antisocial thing!

I should actually note that I actually have no idea what people think of me!

10. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Deck Sergeant

Planet Express Hdg, N. America , Earth, Sol System
    Well, to be honest....... I don't not like anyone here. Some I like better than others of course. But the only member I don't really like is @yoserian and I dislike him very deeply. I really don't think there can or will be any reconciliation there either to be brutally honest. You know I was one of the first, if not the first to welcome that piece of shiesse to the forums. I think everyone here knows WHY I feel as I do. This BigOleDummy can hold a grudge too.
    There's a couple of past members I don't care for, due to their harassment of @Pumpkinikki ,but I don't think their names deserve to even be mentioned and as they don't seem to be posting I will leave sleeping dogs lie. @yoserian though, is a low life scum sucking dog who deserves to have his name mentioned as the pus filled pimple on the butt of the forum he is.

Ant E and Nikki the Great like this.
  11. neilold

neilold Flight Co-Ordinator

anyone with sense, and 90 percent of the forum posters. The forum is full of cliquey in jokes that instantly put off newcomers, and the chat room is an excuse to bitch about everyone, and then say you would say it to their faces, and surprise , surprise, then saying in chat instead of actually doing just that. Also, what are essentially, in joke memes, that are genuinely funny for about two minutes (tex rimmer, Thomas the tank engine, etc) get turned into six months stretched 'hilarity' , unless that is the joke, in which case it's still not funny.

12. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

Unlike non stop Horror threads that ooze all over the forum that everyone loves! :sulk:

Nikki the Great and Ant E like this.
  13. neilold

neilold Flight Co-Ordinator

well reminded cloud, you can also add the inability to be able to take criticism to the list to

14. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

:sulk:

Abe and Nikki the Great like this.
  15. Slainmonkey

Slainmonkey Deck Sergeant

I will say I have no issues specifically with anyone here, but that is I don't care about any site politic nonsense. If I see people acting like out.....I stay out of it, last thing I would want is to fuel that fire and further derail the topic. No I won't name names because again it's not my personal problem and not my place to point fingers.

16. Paul Taylor

Paul Taylor Console Officer

I've only returned recently to the forum. I did have a browse first and decided to put Ant E on ignore straight away. I'm assuming he's the poster formally known as Anti Everything, but I don't know. I suppose I'd have to say I don't like him, as little as that means when it concerns someone I don't know. It's more I don't like his posting style.

17. Ant E

Ant E Flight Co-Ordinator

Depends who is in shorts and who isn’t

BigOleDummy, Abe and Nikki the Great like this.
  18. jmc2000

jmc2000 Deck Sergeant

Thanks for your frank and outspoken feedback, @squeal mold.

I can see why some people find memes/repeated jokes annoying, but tbh I'm not sure why they don't make more use of the ignore button, given the number of people who join in for them (I make the same defence of your many horror threads).

I'd question your assessment of the chatroom. Yes, people let off steam and criticise others there, but it's people they've openly fallen out with. I'm not (personally) aware of cases where chatters have slagged someone off who didn't have the same complaints made to them directly.

I'd be sad if it's "anyone with sense and 90% of the forum posters." My personal target is no more than half of the people with sense, to a max of 66.6% of forum posters.

BigOleDummy and Nikki the Great like this.
  19. jmc2000

jmc2000 Deck Sergeant

If I ever had a beef with you, I certainly don't remember it!

20. Ant E

Ant E Flight Co-Ordinator

Dunno who you are. But you sound irrelevant and a tad dull. Oh wait, you can’t read this. But always big to hide behind a block button and not elaborate on what’s offended you. Oh well (someone else relay the message to him/her).

Ps I tried to say this to his/her face @squeal mold

BigOleDummy likes this.