Who doesn't like us, and why not?

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by jmc2000, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Ant E

Ant E Flight Co-Ordinator

Ok

2. Slainmonkey

Slainmonkey Deck Sergeant

It's following a huge string of other sock puppets. Then in comes someone who is either another sock puppet or someone looking to actively play mind games with everyone here......and the latter makes absolutely no sense for a new member to do!

Nikki the Great likes this.
  3. Radio Pluto

Radio Pluto First Technician

Or a third theory.

That I'm brand new and you believe I'm out to cause hurt and play mind games. Remember, this started with all of you, not me. I was posting, replying to threads, the usual, then all this strangeness came about from other members of the forum.

4. neilold

neilold Flight Co-Ordinator

Oh yes , I get that there's being trouble on here, and I'm not saying it's unwarranted, but stoking it doesn't really do any good, especially when you are aware, that's it's basically an incurable issue, when they can just keep coming back, I'm sure i'd hate it to, perhaps a totally separate chat area with a vigorous vetting process, say nobody allowed, who hasn't being here for at least six months, after registering a name, may be allowed in

5. Radio Pluto

I really couldn't give a damn. I registered on this forum as a fan of Red Dwarf and wanted to post my videos and opinions etc... and within hours, I get all this. Amazing, absolutely amazing and I can empathise with those affected by idiots on here but there's a limit to it all before it becomes nasty and demeaning. They wanted me to record a video saying I wasn't some guy called Danny. Away and whistle for it.

6. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Console Officer

You were acting strange. We've given you ways you can prove yourself, and you refused them. The other day when there was some stuff surrounding Deepspace potentially being you, you jumped straight on to say it wasn't you. Yet you haven't done that today.

Honestly Danny, you are probably the scariest person on this forum, and Paustin isn't exactly a care bear. I'm glad you don't know anyone's address (other than Jed's studio and whatever the hell that was about) cos we'd all be boarding up our windows and barricading our doors and fearing what surprises the postman might bring :/

7. Radio Pluto

You need to tell him that then, he's probably lurking right now laughing his butt off at all of you harassing a new member of the forum.

8. Nikki the Great

Shutup Danny

9. Radio Pluto

I'm not going to respond to this topic anymore. As I said, you can have me banned if you like, or blocked, or whatever the process is but the real Danny, the guy you're all wary of is still gonna be around. I won't come back if I'm banned, you've spoilt it to be fair and shown a side to the fan community which is seedy and paranoid but if he's who you say he is, he'll be around.

10. Nikki the Great

Yeah we know you will. You're scarily obsessed.

BigOleDummy likes this.
  11. jmc2000

jmc2000 Deck Sergeant

Well we suggested it because you seemed quite keen to give proof of your bona fides (offering to come back in chat or get the admin to look at you, etc.). But your interest dried up when we suggested a video.

Obviously privacy is an issue, so I thought covering your face with your hands was a pretty good idea. Shame you didn't like it.

Nikki the Great and BigOleDummy like this.
  12. Ant E

I asked you a question earlier and you didn’t reply :sulk:

13. Radio Pluto

It's pathetic. This is a Red Dwarf forum and within hours of joining, certain people want a video of me with my hands covering my face. Are you actually mental? I'm done trying to consider all of your worries regarding this guy.

You sound as freaky as Danny but to be fair, I haven't seen his behaviour and I don't know him and you've all shown your worst traits. Well done for becoming a bigger risk to others than you claim he is. Get a life.

14. Nikki the Great

Hang on...thought you weren't gonna respond on this topic anymore? :lol: Still, at least you admitted to behaving freakily and being a risk to others, so I guess there's that...

BigOleDummy likes this.
  15. Ant E

What did danny do at Jeds studio?!

16. Nikki the Great

I don't know/remember much beyond him having the address. Hope he didn't send him turd parcels :/

BigOleDummy likes this.
  17. Ant E

I believe @kry102001 is responsible for all of this

18. Radio Pluto

You're right, I should've took my own advice but I know I'm telling the truth about all of this and ultimately, that's the way it is. This is a forum, it doesn't matter in the grand scale of things but I thought it would be nice to talk to fellow fans.

If you're that worried about Danny, why don't you report him to the police? It all sounded rather serious in the chatroom. If you're in need of videos that show people proving who they are or are not, then there's bigger issues at hand, potentially serious issues. I'm not the bad guy here and regardless of what was said, I can see you're all genuinely concerned about him. Do something proactive about it because going around accusing people in very blunt ways of being someone else, amongst other accusations, is backwards and if he is reading all of this, he's gonna be mighty pleased that he is getting that sort of anxious, negative, downright scared reaction out of you.

You need to start thinking about all of this. Forums are forums, I've been on plenty and watched people tear it all apart through in-fighting and people losing the plot.

19. Radio Pluto

I'm currently, for some reason I can't fathom, trying to instigate a bar-room unrumble.

Ant E likes this.
  20. Nikki the Great

Umm...what exactly did we say that would make you think we needed to call the police? You used to say that about Jed too "If it's so serious, why hasn't he gone to the police?"

And no, you're not pleased. You're annoyed that we're not just allowing you to behave like this this time.

BigOleDummy likes this.