Why? :-(

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by sanja, May 5, 2009.

1. sanja

sanja Supply Officer

is so much anty BTE topics here? What's so bad in it?

2. Daniel

Daniel Console Officer

maybe those who didn't like it just feel more like voicing their opinions this far down the line compared to those who did like it?

3. bedfordfalls

bedfordfalls Deck Sergeant

Also alot of people posted anti topics before they had seen how the whole thing played out. Many people were scared that Doug was breaking the 4th wall and acknowledging the show is just a TV show, wheras with the knowledge we have now those scenes can be enjoyed without fear as thankfully it turns out were all just in their heads :-)

4. Paul Taylor

Paul Taylor Console Officer

People have to sound off, and people who feel something's wrong sound off more. They're just getting their feelings out. It'll calm down. I don't mind reading people's opinions as long as they don't get nasty with it.

5. Windfola

Windfola Third Technician

Yep, there was a lot of early hysteria going on. :roll: Also, people who don't like something tend to voice their opinions loud and strong while often people who are happy or indifferent tend not to bother (the anti-McDonalds people in my home town would make a good example. :-D). I've seen this happen many times in the past. Things usually settle down eventually once the gung-ho, bile spewing haters leave and let the rest of us settle down to more intelligent and friendly discussions.

P.S. I'm not saying that everyone must love it or not disagree, just that many of the early rush were as bad tempered as rabid ferrets with their privates caught in a zipper.

6. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I stopped reading new threads and posts on the specials weeks ago. There were just too many appearing each day, and trying to read them all became tiresome.

Anyway, there's very little that people say about BTE now that hasn't already been said many times already.

7. Quiche

Quiche Third Technician

Very true.

8. starbugtwo

starbugtwo Second Technician

i've just started to look , a mad house of comments some ott some fair and some smegging full of smeg...... just like life .:roll: