Will anyone stop watching RDX?

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by Whisper, Oct 20, 2012.

1. talkie3000

talkie3000 Deck Sergeant

worse then krytie tv? :x:x:x:x Don't make me go simulant on your ass :evil::evil::evil::evil:

2. dodgebizkit

dodgebizkit Deck Sergeant

I feel that in some ways so far it is a return to form series 3/4 but not as good as 3/4, but almost as good, ASIDE FROM A FEW AREAS THAT NEED POLISH, that I can forgive.

3. ben996

ben996 First Technician

Well I watched Lemons again earlier and it was a little better, not great but from being 1.5/5 it went to 2.5/5, which is an improvement. So maybe after more viewings and watching them all in a row on the dvd they might get better :-)

4. simulant37

simulant37 Science Officer

Why would you want to endure that again?!?

5. talkie3000

talkie3000 Deck Sergeant

Don't make me you on your ass :x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

6. suekay87

suekay87 First Technician

I'm really enjoying RDX, so no chance I'll stop watching it!

Wether it's as good as RD once was is one question, but IMO it's undeniably better than about 98 percent of what's on TV these days.

7. pad_ehh

pad_ehh Catering Officer

Even though nothing in it has been brilliant IMO, I will continue to watch Series X. I am a huge fan of the show and will always watch it, even though my loyalty was severely tested with BTE which I have only seen in it's entirety once and that was on the Easter weekend it was first broadcast. I recently tried to watch the directors cut on Dave and got as far as the first ad break and had to turn it off. It was painful to watch.

Trojan was alright. Could have been a great episode but needed a lot of work, but the framework was there.
    Fathers & Suns was good. I enjoyed this episode when watching it and bar one or two issues, was a decent episode.
    Lemons for me was absolutely dire. I really didn't like it. For me, it was one of the worst Red Dwarf episodes ever.

I'm still holding out that the remaining 3 episodes will make me feel happy watching the show again like I have been for most of Fathers & Suns and a bit of Trojan.

8. Chooky88

Chooky88 Third Technician

What, now TROLL's can ask questions?? Anyone who stopped watching would not bother to log into a RD forum and answer this question.

Anyway, I shall answer your quesiton.

I will keep watching because I am enjoying classic Red Dwarf and have waited OVER A DECADE for more real Dwarf. (I didn't enjoy BTE but I am stil glad it was Dwarf, if slightly ofdd drawf and I appreciate the effort to make something different.)

BTE tought lessons what the fans really want. After 25 years I think they have done a MARVELOUS job and DOug, the crew and cast and executinve at DAVE should all be congratulated.

It's real Dwarf and I'm lovoing the chance to FINALLY watch new Dwarf. Yes I wil lbuy the Blue Ray as I have aALL the DVD's and VHS's.