Worried to Earth

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by acerimmer_165, Mar 17, 2009.

1. acerimmer_165

acerimmer_165 Supply Officer

To be honest, I'm really exicted and am looking forward to the new specials on Dave. Although I think that the last couple of seasons weren't as brilliant as the first ones I am absolutely ecstatic to see any continuation of Red Dwarf. However, there does not appear to be any advertisements for them, except for a few 5 second ads with the RD logo. I worry that nobody knows about them - I only found out about them a few months ago when I Googled "Red dwarf" Reunion. If there are no cross-channel commercials for the specials, isn't it possible that a lack of viewers will cause the whole of Red Dwarf to collapse :shock::-(:crying: Everyone I've spoken to, even huge fans don't have a clue about them.

2. HelenW

HelenW First Technician

This is kind of worrying me too. I wouldn't have know about the new eps either if I hadn't randomly googled the show. Although it has been in the news- I saw about it in the Telegraph a while after I first found out, so actually I would have known, hehe. Loads of people could still miss out though. We must spread the word...somehow. We could try spamming YouTube vids or something with an announcement, hehe. Hopefully word of mouth will get it around more. :?

3. acerimmer_165

acerimmer_165 Supply Officer

Thanks for the reply but sorry - i didn't realise that someone had already said something about it earlier *embarrased smile*