Worst Episode of Each Red Dwarf Series...

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by Presuming Ken, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Diet_coke

Diet_coke Science Officer

Ok this is reaaaally tough but I'll try

1) I really can't even pick one, I love them all in series 1
    2) I can't for series 2 either.
    3) well, if I was tied to a chair and being tortured for an answer, only in that case I'd say....no no, you know what. Just kill me. I can't pick any
    4) I'm saying camille for this one, quite easily. It's ok, but the last 5 or 6 minutes are a bit banal.
    5) again torture me for an answer.. I think I would cave in this time and say holoship.
    6) polymorph 2, still realllly like it but it perhaps could have been done a little bit better someway. It somehow lacked some punch
    7) I'm not like a lot of you, I like series 7. I think it's good. But I'd say ouroborus
    8) ok, ok, not so good a series I guess. I go for any out of krytie tv, Pete 1 or 2
    10) again I forgot a bit about series X, it's been a while and haven't seen it all that much. I wish they'd get it up on Netflix, but I'd chose Trojan. But dear Dave was crap too.

2. Pendo

Pendo Supply Officer

This is incredibly hard for some series (easy for others haha). Just because I think an episode is the "worst" it doesn't mean I dislike it.

1. Waiting for God
    2. Thanks for the Memory
    3. The Last Day
    4. Camille
    5. Demons & Angels
    6. Emohawk: Polymorph II
    7. Beyond a Joke
    8. Pete: Part 2
    9. Part Two (I think, I see them all as one episode)
    10. Dear Dave

3. currymonster

currymonster First Technician

I can understand the criticisms of Trojan, though the fact it gives us the Moose gag makes it a winner for me. Although being in the audience for that episode may give me a slight bias.

4. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Come to think of it, I should have said Quarantine for my least favourite series 5 episode. It's still an episode that I like a lot, but I've never loved it in the way that most people do. I find it a bit too silly in parts, though like the rest of series 5 it still has its fair share of classic moments.

5. jedshepherd

jedshepherd Console Officer

Its hard for me to pick any bad episode in any season. I dont like anything negative to do with RD. Its all better than 99.9% of every other series.

6. Slainmonkey

Slainmonkey Deck Sergeant

I wish I could agree with you but when I look at things like series 8 for example, it's more then just bad Red Dwarf, I find it it be bad television.....infact I would even go as far as saying that Pete part 2 is some of the worst television I've ever seen. Now it's not easy for me to say that given my love for the show, but it's clear that not all of Red Dwarf if up to the same standards as it's best.

7. jedshepherd

you're really pessimistic about this new Series too! Im hoping you like it man, you seem worried!

8. Slainmonkey

Slainmonkey Deck Sergeant

I guess given my mixed feelings on series X and liked only half of it, I realistically feel series XI can go either way. I'm certainly one of the less confident fans, I'll admit but since it is a show I'm invested in I naturally don't wanna see it go down the sink hole again in the way I feel Series 8 did. I worry because I care....I guess that's the best way I can put it.

9. jedshepherd

well its a good way to put it man! And even Series VIII had some good stuff in it! :-)