Worstest

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by neilold, May 5, 2017.

1. neilold

neilold Flight Co-Ordinator

What's the worst ever video console game you have played. Not necessarily crappiest graphics, just, generally unplayable. I would say either custers revenge on the Atari. Or Wayne's world on the SNES God that was so, so bad

2. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

Waynes world on the Snes is really bad. Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde on NES is pretty awful, Bubsy 3D on PS1 is pretty dreadful. Star Wars episode 1 on PS1 really stinks as well, Superman on N64 is pretty damn awful. Universal studios on gamecube is rotten as well.

Just some of the stinkers I have played. I am sure there is more I have played a lot of garbage.

3. neilold

Superman lol. I remember that, impossibly difficult and, so utterly not worth it anyway. Ever play wizard of Oz on SNES, terrible. Remember robocop vs terminator, a difficulty level that made dark souls and battle toads seem like a stroll

4. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

Yes wizard of Oz on snes is awful. Most the platforms in it just dont work you fall right through them it really is a bad game. I only played robocop vs terminator once at a friends house when i was young I don't remember it much. Terminator on NES is really bad though.

5. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

7 Grand Dad is the best game made for the NES.

6. neilold

I could never get good at pacman, no matter how hard I tried. It wasn't till donkeys years later I found out that that the ghosts have there own sorta personalities, i.e bashful runs away from you. I just thought they were cute names they gave them.

I think pacman was the most ripped off game ever in history. The sheer volume of names for it on the sheer amount of systems was boggling . pucman puck-man, pill man, ghost maze, ghost chase, pacs revenge, pac chase, etc, etc

7. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

Pacman on the Atari 2600 is pretty stinky.

8. neilold

That's what I, and a lot of my generation, first played it on. the Atari had some really cool games for it. Frogger, pole position, galaxians, river raid and especially pitfall and it's sequel

9. neilold

I am the same. For me, personally, mobile games aren't yet advanced or capable enough to equal console. I expect they will be, and probably sooner rather than later. But with my glaucoma eyes they give me too much trouble to bother with