Wot Song Are You Listening to ... NOW [2.0] meaning, could be just a song you like .....

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by yoserian, May 7, 2017.

1. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Nikki the Great likes this.
  2. Ted Danson

Ted Danson First Technician

3. Ted Danson

Six of the best minutes of Rock ever recorded :nod:

4. Ted Danson

Too busy? Ok...… I'll buy that but too IMPORTANT?!? …… Have you been drinking already this morning?

5. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

6. Ted Danson

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Sorry Neil Old ….. but that was funny! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

7. Sammer4Rimmer

Sammer4Rimmer Supply Officer

First of all, I don't intend that title to be offensive to anyone. I have been specifically asked to use it by (and I quote) "a fat person" in order to get raw reactions and opinions. I am not a troll, some of you may recognise my name so hopefully you will know I am not a horrible person on here!

My friend is going to start coming to the gym with me as of Monday. I couldn't be happier. She is great company and I can't wait to have a gym buddy. DP is crap as he lurks in the strength room most of the time and is totally antisocial. My friend is ace and I am really pleased she is going to come and work out with me.

The 'problem' (her words, not mine) is that she is quite overweight and really worried that she's going to be made fun of. My experience of the gym is that this really isn't the truth. I have never seen anyone of any size being made fun of. I have seen young and old and little and large and all manner in between people in the gym and no one gives a smeg what anyone else looks like or does (unless they hog a particular piece of equipment or take tonnes of calls on their mobiles!).

Please could anyone who goes to the gym help me convince my friend of the above? She's really looking foward to coming with me, but is nervous and needs convincing! Again, I really hope my use of specific words has not offended anyone, my friend has asked me to post this and use those words!

8. Sammer4Rimmer

It may not neccessarily rank as a 'Christmas classic' but there is no denying a polished performance from Sir Cliff. It is really on the original songs - Saviour's Day, We Should be Together and the like that he shines, but the cover versions and reworkings of traditional favourites blend in well.

9. Presuming Ken

Presuming Ken Deck Sergeant

10. Sammer4Rimmer

This Ken doll is cool looking but it is very stiff. Why can't they have various Ken dolls like barbies. Ken is just as important as Barbie and they should come up with a movable Ken. These are nice for collecting and just putting him on a display but I'm sure there is little girls that want to play with him. He has removable clothes of course but you can't really sit him down. Also, his shoes are removable. Bring back crazy haired Ken! haha This was my first ever Ken doll and yes I'm too old for barbies but it's great to have him as a collectible. Even though he isn't movable, it's still a really nice doll. His hair is squishy because it doesn't have hair like Barbie.

11. Pembers

Pembers Console Officer

James Corden is an utter Twaaaaat.

12. Sammer4Rimmer

WHILE we are cracking open the Easter Eggs you can be certain Ken Dodd will be cracking the jokes. It’s virtually tradition.

13. Pembers

Pembers Console Officer

Wanna bet?

Nikki the Great likes this.
  14. Sammer4Rimmer

Pardon me?

15. Pembers

Pembers Console Officer

I said

Wanna bet?

16. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

Rollin by limp bizkit

17. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

I wonder if there's a Rollinroll. Like batroll etc.

18. Sammer4Rimmer

I hate it and will certainly not do a number 2 at all except on my own toilet.
    I will also deliberatley flush the toilet before I have finished so that people can,t listen to me going.

19. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator