WTH?

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by IFW_2009, Apr 12, 2009.

1. IFW_2009

IFW_2009 Skutter

First time posting here, mainly because i'm hoping someone who worked on this show will read.

First let me introduce myself. Im 33, grew up with red dwarf, have all the dvd's watched every episode literally hundreds of times (including season 8... but the less said about that the better)

I was pesimistic about this season. I was expecting bad - i got worse!

To me it feels like a "comic relief" special. Absolute dog turd of a show. Now comedy, poor acting, terrible directing, and an awfully bad script. Now to be honest i wasnt expecting much from the script - the shows writing has been poor since Rob Grant left. But - this level of awfulness?

Come on. Give us some credit mr naylor.. You wrote this on the back of a beer mat while drunk didnt you?

I hope this is the end of red dwarf, in this state - i certainly do not want to see it come back any more. Bring Rob Grant back and i might be interested - but as far as i'm concerned with mr naylor writing - this show is dead to me. I dont even think i'll bother watching tonights episode. I just realised it just started - but i wont turn over. I wont watch my favorite show being raped like this.

Mr Naylor - i hope you're proud of yourself. I'm just amazed the cast didnt walk of set half way through making this stuff - refusing to work on such dung. Its no wonder the acting is so bad with such awfulness to work with...

I wish i could "unsee" these two episodes..

Red dwarf shouldve RIP at the end of season 6. Anything since then - i'll just forget ever happened.

Can I also say: After watching these turds - Thank GAWD you never got to make the movie!!!!

2. LittleJem

LittleJem Skutter

wow cool off dude :x if you don't like it dont

3. IFW_2009

IFW_2009 Skutter

I want to make sure that no more episodes of this "quality" are made.

And I only ever want to see them back on tv if Rob Grant is writing, as doug has proved he's not up to the job.

These 3 episodes got slowly worse.. it was like watching doug anally rape lister harder and harder throughout the weekend, until come sundays episode - lister was bleeding so bad that he anal cavity collapsed.

it was that bad. Come back Rob!!! Please!?!? Or failing that, kill off this show forever.

4. slappyslack

slappyslack Third Technician

diddums is all i have to say to you, im pretty sure grant got bored and left, knowing that how do you feel about your hero now ass boy??

there's a hell of a lot of people that liked it and a lot more that had problems with it but still generaly liked it etc!

just remember you small minded "£$%^&*()(*&^% IT HAS BEEN 10 YEARS SINCE THEY ALL DID THIS AND THIS WAS KIND OF A WARM UP TO THE NEW SHOWS A TESTER TASTER IF YOU WILL! AND IT SHOWED IN TONIGHTS EPISODE THAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY UP TO THE JOB?

HOW MANY SHOWS DO YOU KNOW OF THAT ARE SO BIG THAT THEY GET RESURRECTED 10 YEARS LATER WITH EXACTLY THE SAME PEOPLE IN.

AND BEFORE YOU BRING UP HOLLY THERE WAS NOT REALLY ANY POINT THEM WASTING BUDGET TO GET THAT SELF RIGHTIOUS SELF INFLATING MONEY GRABBER IN TO DO A FEW LINES!

SO IF YOU DIDNT LIKE IT GET LOST AND DONT THINK ABOUT RED DWARF AGAIN.... JUST DONT RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US WHO LIKED IT AND WANT TO SEE MORE OF RED DWARF.

EDIT

ok i really dint mean to slate hollys actor (not good with names) that much its just this smegging git got me all worked up with his annally retentative small minded remarks i apolagise