Your Better Than Life

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by adorabelle, Mar 4, 2010.

1. adorabelle

adorabelle Console Officer

Now, I know you are all very sensible, intelligent people who would never enter into the incredibly addictive game "Better Than Life" but, hypothetically speaking, if you did, what would your better than life scenario be like?

I would be living in a beachside house, have no money worries (I'm not bothered about being excessively rich but certainly comfortable). I'd have a housekeeper and a chef, so I wouldn't have to do any chores, leaving me with plenty of free time on the beach! Then I would travel frequently, there are so many places I'd like to visit. Hmm, that's all I can think of for now, maybe I'll update this when I've seen other people's responses...

2. petetranter

petetranter Catering Officer

My BTL would probably be to run a small music shop in a village on the North Devon coast, perhaps making quality guitars for illustrious names in the music industry.

3. sundayforsammy

sundayforsammy Deck Sergeant

Well said, I was trying to think what my BTL would be while reading the fisrt post then when i got to yours i realised that i'm half way there already. I've just set myself up to work for myself,(part time) i design and build custom guitar effect pedal units. So when i've sold enough of them i'll buy my country house like Adorabelle with people to look after me. I just hope i don't have the rimmer effect and it all turns to crap. Haha