This policy relates solely to http://www.reddwarf.co.uk and not to the Arcade Games Site, the Red Dwarf Shop Sites or any other linked sites. (For more information please see 'Links To Other Web Sites' below).
How we collect information from you
By using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information by Grant Naylor Productions Limited. When you give us any personal details we will use these details to provide you with news and information on Red Dwarf, or other products, services, events or information we think you may be interested in. We may also pass your information to other third parties who may contact you from time to time with information about their products and services.
How we look after your information
We make sure that all the information we hold on you is as safe as possible. When you log in to some parts of our site you may be given a password so please make sure you keep it safe. If you visit our chat room or bulletin board you may disclose information to others over which we have no control.
Links to other web sites
On our web site we may also provide links to other sites which may be of interest to you such as the sites which host the Red Dwarf Arcade Games and the Red Dwarf Shops. Please remember that these sites may have different privacy and security policies and we have no control over and take no responsibility for any information submitted to these sites or their content in anyway. Please make sure that you familiarise yourself with the privacy policies relevant to the linked sites you visit.
Children under 13 years old
Notice to Children
If you are under 13 years old we cannot let you register with us until your parents let us. You can still use other bits of our site but you just can't fill in any of the forms to get extra information. Ask your parents to read this notice and get in contact with us.
Notice to Parents
We do not allow children who tell us they are under 13 to register with us unless we have their parents' consent. Please write or send a fax to us at the address below (do not email) with your child's name and email address to confirm that they may provide us with their details. Please also let us know if they may receive information on products from carefully selected third parties.
We never give out details on children under 13 to third parties unless you say so and you can tell us at any time if you wish to withdraw your permission for your child to register with us. You can look at the information we hold on your child at any time and if you want us to delete any information please let us know.
How to get in contact with us
If you ever want to change any information you have provided on our registration forms or you forget your password or if you have any questions about privacy please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If at any time you wish us to stop contacting you then please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Grant Naylor Productions Ltd.
14 Hanover Street
London W1S 1HP
Fax No: +44 (0)20 7667 5100
TRADEMARKS COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
1. TRADE MARK & COPYRIGHT 1989-2015 BY GRANT NAYLOR PRODUCTIONS LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All materials on this site, including, but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips (collectively the "Material") is protected by copyrights owned, licensed to or controlled by Grant Naylor Productions Ltd. UNAUTHORISED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED.
3. Grant Naylor Productions Ltd hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use and display, for home, noncommercial and personal use only, one copy of any Material and/or software that you may download from this site, including, but not limited to, any files, codes, text, audio or images incorporated in or generated by the oftware (collectively the "Downloaded Material") provided, however, that you must maintain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in such Downloaded Material. You acknowledge and agree that you may not sublicense, assign or otherwise transfer this license or the Downloaded Material and that no title to the Downloaded Material has been or will be transferred to you from Grant Naylor Productions Ltd or anyone else. You also agree that you will not alter, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify the Downloaded Material.
4. Although we welcome your comments on the Red Dwarf show and this site, Grant Naylor Productions Ltd does not accept unsolicited submissions for its shows, sites and other products. Therefore, please do not make any such submissions to Grant Naylor Productions Ltd through this site or otherwise including story ideas, character ideas, plot suggestions, set or costume designs, or scripts. Grant Naylor Productions Ltd generally does not review any such submissions. While we appreciate your comments, Grant Naylor Productions Ltd. cannot make a guarantee that it will respond to your messages. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you do send us a submission, you shall assign all rights in the submission to Grant Naylor Productions Ltd and agree not to assert any ownership right of any kind in the submission (including, but not limited to copyright, trademark, unfair competition, moral rights, or implied contract) and you waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such unsolicited submission including but not limited to credit.
5. Grant Naylor Productions Ltd is not necessarily affiliated with sites which may be linked to this site (including but not limited to the Arcade Games Site, the Red Dwarf Shop Sites) and is not responsible for their content ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS
6. Grant Naylor Productions Ltd. is not responsible or liable for any virus, infections or contamination of your system or delays, interruptions, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions what occur or which arise out of your use of this site or with respect to the Material contained on this site. This site and all Materials contained on it are distributed and transmitted "as is" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, correctness and validity of any Material rests with you. Grant Naylor Productions Ltd. is not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Materials contained on this site whether the material is provided or otherwise supplied by Grant Naylor Productions Ltd or anyone else. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Grant Naylor Productions Ltd's total liability to you for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
RULES FOR BULLETIN BOARDS AND CHATROOMS
7. Grant Naylor Productions Ltd is not responsible for any
material posted on the Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms or other forums conducted
on this site ("Forums"). You shall not upload, transmit, distribute or
otherwise publish through such Forums any content which:
a) libels, defames, or is obscene, pornographic, indecent, abusive, or threatening or incites violence, sadistic, cruelty or racial hatred;
b) infringes any intellectual property right of any entity or person, including, but not limited to violating anyones copyrights or trademarks;
c) violates any law;
d) advocates illegal activity; or
e) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services (collectively "Non-Approved Material");
f) which gives the impression that the content originated from Grant Naylor Productions Limited.