Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Ant E, Nov 11, 2019.
Ask @neilold anything you want...
I’m noting you not wishing to talk politics so my questions are...
1. What’s your opinion of far right activists highjacking an image of Stephen Lawrence for their own political gain?
2. who bullied @BigOleDummy off the forum?
3. remember when you were going to leave the forum because of @jedshepherd ? Lolzzz
4. last of the summer wine sucks... discuss
5. Have you ever worn women’s underwear?
6. Is it true you once made a thread listing all your fetishes?
7. why don’t you reply to @Nikki the Great anymore?
8. What’s your opinion of @Bluey @Asclepius and @Cloud
9. please rank the above members
10. Why are you too gutless to talk about politics?
Do we really need this thread? I was interested in why he was in favour of Brexit, but since he won't answer that I can't think of anything else I want to know about Neil that I don't already know already.
go away you half-wit
You’ve only answered 10
Well this went exactly how I predicted...
Why did you beat your wife so bad that you went to prison for it?
Going to prions was nothing to do with his wife - it was something to do with rival football supporters and a bottle.
And you went to prison despite it being an act of self-defence? I can't help thinking there's something you're not telling us here, Neil.
No no no. He went to prison for kiddy fiddling.
Remember this folks, the next time @neilold asks for an opinion on something don’t bother replying!
What a coward
i didnt ask for an opinion on anything
There’s a slight irony to all of this...
ya know, you not having the BOTTLE to reply to anything given it’s your Cluedo weapon of choice...
Bottle, yes I get it, because I bottled someone over 25 years ago, yes, that's true genius ant
Thanks! But also because you’re too cowardly to talk about politics. Geddit?
Whats the history with you two, did you used to be a couple or something
What does 'geddit' mean?
None of your business
No, @neilold just used to be @neilold and he's still @neilold.