Currently...

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Seb, May 4, 2017.

1. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

[​IMG]

Pembers likes this.
  2. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

The Jimmy possibilities are endless! Unlike the possibility of Neil's local hospital suddenly deciding to waiver the "no criminal record" policy (especially for violence).

More lies from the master of lies (c)

3. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

Well the lie combinations are pretty endless too.

Either we were lied to about the conviction and prison sentence for bottling... Or he's lying about volunteering at a hospital... Or he's lied to the hospital about not having a conviction and prison sentence for bottling... Whichever one it is, Jimmy's chin has never been so itchy.

Nikki the Great likes this.
  4. Nikki the Great

Itchy enough to raise him from the grave!

Don't expect an explanation from @neilold though. Not that he can't explain it of course, oh no. Simply because he won't reply to you because you like me. Not that he's got no way to answer it. No way.

5. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Ah itchy chin! I remember that from school... happy care free times. Isn’t that right @Pembers

Pembers likes this.
  6. neilold

neilold Science Officer

Yes, exactly for that reason

7. Curryman

Curryman Deck Sergeant

Back from a shop that will hopefully last for the next fortnight.

Pembers likes this.
  8. neilold

neilold Science Officer

Good, because you're the last person I would want to give a sponge bath to. I'll be helping to deliver medicine to people, helping with carrying supplies and people round the wards, and just generally gophering about where and when needed. It's not much, but it helps in these times

9. Ted Danson

Ted Danson Catering Officer

Carrying people round the wards? That better not mean carrying children out of the children's ward and into your nonce wagon.

10. Sammer4Rimmer

Sammer4Rimmer Supply Officer

can you please just tell me the joke, i just said i'm a bag of nerves.

i'm not kidding, i wanted to come in last night and the night before but i literally bottled it, last night i lay in bed with my heart pounding. he said you know what i might catch and you shut him up before he could say it. can you please explain the joke :-(

just explain the word "catch".

i'm just feeling a bit on edge, i'm sure i'll relax back into it :-)

if he was absolutely fine, would you be more amenable to taking the odd night off to go to mlp. ...just say yes and i will call that a win

have things deteriorated to the point where you actually want to avoid having time alone with me online? i just worried a bit when he said he was going to bed and you said "oh no" lol. i'm not having a go, i just feel a bit paranoid in general tonight. i've been putting this off for a while and just felt a bit nervous about coming in.

You: HAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHA 2:00

Me: ? 2:00

Him: I'll take over again tomorrow 2:00

Him: feeling better now 2:00

You: Stop looking at my....oh my word

can you please just explain it

please just cut me some slack like you always have sympathy and understanding for undies and cloud.

don't tell me i'm silly. imagine i'm one of the others for once, please.

please just be nice to me.

i don't know how to get time with you any more. i should have stuck to my guns on cirque du soleil.

wtf. this is literally tragic. can you please have a think about how i can get things back the way they were, and just give me some achievable things to do. like, i'm open minded. i want our best friendship back, i've been so unhappy this last couple of weeks. i miss you so much.

and now you're "can you check that thing i sent you" in veiled speech when i'm literally the only other person in chat. so clearly that's something i'm not allowed to know about.

11. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Currently counting down the days to the new episode later this month. I'm hoping:

1. It's really good and something I'll want to give a rewatch every so often like all my favourite episodes.
    2. It's not the final episode of Red Dwarf.

Deb Lister likes this.
  12. Asclepius

Asclepius Console Officer

They keep saying they don't want to do a final episode. The future will show, whether this will be the last one or not.

13. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I'm still hoping that Red Dwarf will keep going to beat Last of the Summer Wine and become the UK's longest-running situation comedy of all time. It's still got a few years left to do that but if they continue to make new episodes it will surpass Summer Wine in 2026 by my calculations.

Deb Lister and Asclepius like this.
  14. Kenneth Williams Diary

Kenneth Williams Diary Second Technician

5th March 1975
    BBC showed a pathetic thing called Last of the Summer Wine with Michael Bates, Peter Sallis & that Rowbotham or Owen being repulsive.

15. Kittypaws

Kittypaws Flight Co-Ordinator

It might well have been. Though since I have the attention span of a goldfish, I actually can't remember what I'd eaten.

16. Nikki the Great

And I'm still hoping that someday this forum will unite with the last of the summer wine forum, to create a super-forum.

Asclepius likes this.
  17. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

And we need to amalgamate with the Dad's Army forum too. Then again, I suspect all the people on the Dad's Army forum are the exact same people that you get on the Last of the Summer Wine forum.

18. Asclepius

Asclepius Console Officer

Yes, and there willbe three @neilolds here. Great idea. :sulk:

19. Sammer4Rimmer

Sammer4Rimmer Supply Officer

oh look, you're just laughing at me now.

look, i'm not angry, i'm not having a go, i'm just desperately sad. but when i say "are you talking to someone else" i'm not jealously demanding to know.

look, THIS isn't fair. you're holding it over me now, i can't say boo to a goose or you'll just say i'm stressing you out and withdraw more. i try and you don't engage. i've tried really hard lately. oh i give up now.

20. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

We'll just have to triple our insults.

Asclepius and Nikki the Great like this.