Dreams

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Ant E, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Sammer4Rimmer

Sammer4Rimmer Supply Officer

Have you ever dreamed of them?

2. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

Well I mentioned this earlier, so I suppose I better record it here.

I don't wanna go too much into what lead up to this, cos a lot of it was about very personal stuff that I wouldn't want to put on here anyway. But basically there was some weird stuff involving Danny possessing people I care about irl whilst in animal form and it wasn't pleasant. I hadn't realised what was happening until a massive snake seemed to leave the body of one of these people and I then realised the snake was Danny (maybe cos of that Gold Cobra name he had?), who then slithered off.

At this point, a bunch of other forum people decided to have dinner in some back garden of this place we were staying, which backed onto some woods. We all sat round a massive table but were getting put off by these big glowing eyes watching us from the woods. Eventually @Pembers and @Cloud said they would check it out and went storming into the woods. One of the "eyes" suddenly went out and Adam was all like "Got him!" so it seemed it was someone messing with us.

I then noticed a crow come stumbling out of the woods, struggling to carry a lamp (I assume this was the other "eye"). When it noticed I'd seen it, it tried to flee into the woods, but could only walk on it's legs and not fly. I chased it into a cave and then realised it was Danny again.

I decided he must be really desperate for friends to be doing this, so tried to be nice and say maybe we could give him another chance if he promised to behave. I felt very sorry for him, despite everything. So I brought him out to talk to the others...but he'd then transformed into the Beast from Beauty and the Beast and was all like "I'm actually the Beast! I was the Beast the whole time!" and then seemed to try to claim he was Harry instead, so I gave up and left him to it.

Ant E likes this.
  3. Nikki the Great

I dreamed @Abe was wearing a hat that said "Nikki is a freeloader"(?) I asked him wtf that was about and he said "Why don't you go and discuss it with @Seb if you've got a problem?" So I did.

@Seb told me that @Abe was wearing the hat because he was balding, but he didn't know what the message meant and I should just go and punch him. So I did.

I don't recall much more, just Abe was yelling some unintelligible stuff, but that's about it.

Abe and Asclepius like this.
  4. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Abe and Nikki the Great like this.
  5. Nikki the Great

Yes, he asked @Strat-tastic in his Q&A thread if he was balding. @simulant37 should've focused on his own bald eyebrows and receding hairline though.

@Abe had very long hair last time we heard from him

Ant E likes this.
  6. Alexandra

Alexandra First Technician

I had strange dream. It was dark and nightmare like scenery. But I was happy for some reason. There was Lister and he had some extremely bad news. I could see that on his face. But he never said a word entire dream. He lead me to small building. Inside there were monitors all over the place. Matrix stile thing on them. I tried realy hard to understand why is he showing me this. At this moment I knew it was dream. But I couldn't understand a thing. I think I knew he was not alowed or able to speak or even stay any longer. I called and asked what should I search for.... But he was gone and monitors made even less sense.
    There you go..... Yes I am weird. Why do you ask.

7. Kittypaws

Kittypaws Flight Co-Ordinator

Alas, no... :-(

8. Sammer4Rimmer

Sammer4Rimmer Supply Officer

Maybe you should. That way you might not come across as a tedious attention-seeker.

9. Nikki the Great

I dreamed that @Kenneth Williams Diary was @Ant E all along (which I guess was cos I thought it was him). It seemed I was going somewhere and he was following/lurking. I got scared and hid in some bushes. Then a friend of mine told me she had a letter from him, meant for me. I can't remember what it said, but there was a small candle in the envelope. Suddenly I felt awful and went to find him. But it was too late, cos he'd got into an accident and died.

I was devestated. My parents (who didn't appear to be my actual parents) said they would pay for the funeral with the money they had saved...for my older brother and his wife's "elaborate funeral". They said my brother and his wife would have to have a "more intimate funeral", so I better be taking this seriously.

At some point I went to see the body and it really really upset me and I actually woke up in tears.

How very cheerful.

Asclepius and Ant E like this.
  10. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Currently dead...

Nikki the Great likes this.
  11. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Although @neilold will appreciate the tears...

I have not dreamt this, but “guessing the sock puppet account” has become a little game for me. For ages I was adamant @Cloud was @Sammer4Rimmer for now I believe it is in fact.............. no idea!

Whoever it is, congratulations as you provided me one of my biggest forum laughs ever, unable to breathe and all, with this gem:

Abe and Nikki the Great like this.
  12. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Ps how did I look?

pps what extras do you get for a more affluent funeral?

13. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

What is it about that uninteresting exchange that made you laugh so much? There have been far, far funnier things posted on this forum over the years after all.

14. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Thanks for your review of what should/should not constitute as funny in my mind. Until you become a critic for the Sunday Times I suggest you mind your own business

15. Kenneth Williams Diary

Kenneth Williams Diary Second Technician

[​IMG]

Ant E and Nikki the Great like this.
  16. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

You quoted one of my forum posts. Therefore I was minding my own business.

Ant E likes this.
  17. Kittypaws

Kittypaws Flight Co-Ordinator

I say..! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ant E likes this.
  18. Nikki the Great

I'm usually pretty good at matching the sockpuppets with the member. Harry's are the most obvious and Danny's always have an air of creepiness about them. I ALWAYS guess @Cloud's, but I never give it away on here. I just message him saying "That's you, isn't it" haha. I thought I could spot most of yours, but if you're genuinely not @Kenneth Williams Diary, then that one has thrown me. The one person who I NEVER guess is operating one until he tells me is @Pembers. Especially on the old forum when he became @Seb very briefly in the official chat and we all shat our pants :lol:
    Well you looked dead tbh. I'm really not sure, though I believe there was a horse drawn carriage being driven by one of my old teachers or something, who was also crying his big bearded face off, but that might have just been to transport me to look at your body.

19. Nikki the Great

Paustin is another one I can always spot, but he's fairly well known all over the internet.

20. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

yeah Nikki can always spot when i have made a sock puppet. In all transparancy I havn't made one in a while actually. I can barely be bothered to log in as myself let alone as anyone else.