Lawrence I Hunter

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Nikki the Great, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

Asclepius likes this.
  2. Nikki the Great

3. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Why don't you go on the forum and ask him if he's our Spaceman?

4. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Nikki the Great likes this.
  5. Nikki the Great

Why don't YOU? :sulk:

6. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Too busy counting my collection of Pepsi cans.

7. Asclepius

Asclepius Console Officer

He looks weird, I think it's our @Spaceman.

8. Nikki the Great

Looks like a proper bush lurker

9. Asclepius

His posts on the property development forum are as awful and boring as his posts here.

10. Spaceman

Spaceman Deck Sergeant

JMClueless always thought he was clevverrrrrrrrr and thought he could find infos about Spaceman even though theres NO infos about Spaceman anywhere on the webs! Out of all the ppl using the name Spaceman on the internets JMClueless found one that had the same avatar as Spaceman and thought THAT MUST BE THA SAME PERRSONS!!!!!! But that other persons isnt Spaceman and JMClueless and Nikki are CLUELESS. Nikki loves using personsal infos about ppl against them and shes DESPERATE to think she know something about Spaceman but she know NOTHING about Spaceman and it drives her mad that she know NOTHING about Spaceman! That why she has to keep hoping she know something so she keeps calling him Danny or Lawrence BUT Nikki knows NOTHING about Spaceman cause he aint Danny or Lawrence

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT if u really think Spaceman and Lawrence are the SAME guy then u need to answer simple question DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!!!! How does Spaceman know whats in the Radio Times dated 15-21 Feb??????!! in the second page of Feedback section near the back the letter on the bottom right with the title INSPIRED PAIRING says “Plaudits to Joanna Lumley and Roger Allam”

This letter cant be found ANYWHERE on the internets so how does somepony in new zealand know what it says in the Radio Times????!?!?!?

[​IMG]

Now listen to the music and watch the dancing Spaceman

[​IMG]

11. Nikki the Great

Hey, thanks for bumping this thread Lawrence. I mean...it's not hard to obtain the Radio Times, even from New Zealand. I remember you saying the same thing before too, about the radio times, so it's obviously something you've thought about....hmm!

Looking at that forum...same username, avatar and certain ways of spelling certain words. Plus the time you're online here closely coincides with the time you're online here.

I think maybe Jmc was onto something with this one actually. Hi Lawrence! :lol:

Asclepius likes this.
  12. Spaceman

Spaceman Deck Sergeant

But Nikki wat about the Radio Times dated 22-28 Feb? That went on sale on 18th Feb, thats TODAY :eek::eek::eek: and in the FEEDBACK section the letter with the heading NO LAUGHING MATTER says “Oh Sky Atlantic, what were you thinking when you decided the comedy of new drama The End”. The shops only opened a few hour ago, how did it get to New Zealand in only a few hour?!?! Did Spaceman use teleportation powers or did he use SPACESHIP?

Looks like u just got OWNED big time Nikki, how did it feel when u got owned big time Nikki? How often do u get owned big time Nikki?

[​IMG]

Spaceman wonders what @Asclepius thinks about this

[​IMG]
    Spaceman

[​IMG]
    Nikki

13. Nikki the Great

*typing furiously*

"LOLZ NIKKIKINZ stop calling me Lawrence...Spaceman isn't called Lawrence! Lawrence doesn't have the radio times! Spaceman does! SPACEMAN IS NOT CALLED LAWRENCE...ERR BRONIES AND TOILETS"

Like I already said, you only ever mention using the radio times as "proof". No other offer of proof. Just the radio times. And like I also said, Lawrence, it's not hard to obtain the radio times, no matter where in the world you are. You obviously have a fascination for British shows, so the radio times seems very apt for you. Barely anyone actually in the uk buys the radio times these days.

[​IMG]
    Lawrence/Spaceman.

14. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

I believe @Spaceman is REZNOR!!!!

Only because he says “lol” all the time!!

I have an EXCELLENT track record of detective work on this forum along with my Sargent @Bluey

15. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Yes, we're the official forum detectives. I think that they should make a TV series about me and Ant E. Who would play us? I think Nicolas Lyndhurst would make a good Ant E.

16. Pembers

Pembers Console Officer

You should be played by David Jason then.

17. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Oh no, anybody but David Jason. I never liked him outside of Only Fools and Horses.

18. Asclepius

I think you are Lawrence and you should shut up.

19. Asclepius

You mean this one?
    [​IMG]

Rodthepod and Nikki the Great like this.
  20. Spaceman

Spaceman Deck Sergeant

[​IMG]

Thats cause it make u MAD nikki, Spaceman can tell ur getting MAD Nikki. Cause you still cant come up with a reasonable reason why somepony in nz can get the Radio Times a few hours after it goes on sale on the other side of the world. And that makes u mad cause u realise that ur wrong about Spaceman being somepony in nz, and you really really really really really wanted to believe you found some informations about him :-( BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT............

Spaceman loves your theory :-D:-D:-D Spaceman is a nz guy that loves uk shows so much that he gets the radio times specially flown in just so he can read about those wonderful shows that he cant watch. Spaceman LURVEEEEEEEES this theory. Spaceman is thinkin about not watching Emmerdale on ITV tonite Nikki, wanna come not watch it with Spaceman?

TOILETS AND BRONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]