Lawrence I Hunter

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Nikki the Great, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Yes, something like that. I think the person on the right would make a good Ant E.

Nikki the Great likes this.
  2. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

Poor old triggered and defensive Lawrence :lol:

3. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

I know, right? Especially since you can get it even quicker than that with an online digital subscription, available world-wide, straight to your device the moment it's published.

4. Nikki the Great

Oh ffs, I didn't even read it properly, cos it seemed like his usual pointless repetitive babble. Can't believe he actually said that :lol: Silly old Lawrence :lol:

5. Rodthepod

Rodthepod First Technician

Captured and living in the belly of a whale.
    That’s a good name for it

“Me and Ant E”

DI me and Sgt. E.

Bluey likes this.
  6. Spaceman

Spaceman Deck Sergeant

Congratumalations Undummy, u are now a star of the new tee vee show YOUVE BEEN OWNED. Nikki is already a star of it and now ur a star of it, cause Spacemans copy of radio times is PAYPER not digital, its PAYPER do you like PAYPER undummy, Spaceman likes PAYPER, do u know what PAYPER is undummy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper

Looooooooooook undummy thats Spacemans paper radio times right there and its got ur name on it......................

[​IMG]

U just got OWNED undummy, how did it feel when u just got OWNED undummy? U just got HUMILIATED in front of everypony just like ur internet girlfriend

[​IMG]

Lawrence

[​IMG]

Undummy

[​IMG]

Spaceman

[​IMG]

A toilet

[​IMG]

Nikki

7. Spaceman

Spaceman Deck Sergeant

Spaceman was only going stick around for 1 day but cause u started the Lawrence thing he decided to stay longer so MAJOR BACKFIRE!!!

[​IMG]

8. Nikki the Great

Umm...you idiot Lawrence :lol: That image of the radio times conveniently has the poorly photoshopped post it note right over where it says ‘digital edition’ :lol:

Ffs Lawrence :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

9. Nikki the Great

Interesting you're sooooo desperate to try to prove you're not Lawrence. Just makes you look even more suspiciously like Lawrence.

Well...that and the image you posted conveniently has the poorly photoshopped post it note right over where it says ‘digital edition’. I'm so amused :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

10. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

I mean, it felt alright to be honest - but then I suppose I'm not the one who just spent their Wednesday morning writing out a post-it-note, sticking it to a magazine, photographing it, uploading it to the internet and then posting it on a forum in order to prove they're not a middle-aged property developer from New Zealand... for some reason.

11. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

I am amazed that in the year 2020 Radio times is not only still made, but someone bought it. He is on a forum so he has access to the internet, But there it is. A Radio Times.

12. Nikki the Great

Exactly, hence why nobody in the uk ever buys the Radio Times. It really only exists either in it's digital form, or to be shipped to another country for collector purposes. Anyone in the uk would know that. Property developers in New Zealand wouldn't.

13. Rodthepod

Rodthepod First Technician

Captured and living in the belly of a whale.
    The nice thing about publishing, is that they can and do send digital copies to printers around the globe did local hard copy printing. Cheaper and faster.

14. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

I wouldnt trust my Property development with this bozo who posts pictures of cheap looking aliens online. is there any way we can get in touch with his clients and let them know they are not in safe hands.

15. Nikki the Great

Maybe we need to join this forum and warn them of Lawrence's antics on here, in case he's let loose in one of their properties.

16. Sammer4Rimmer

Sammer4Rimmer Supply Officer

Your internet persona is really beginning to grate now. Do you think it might be time for a new gimmick rather than a negative remark followed by a rolling eyes smilie?

Ant E likes this.
  17. Nikki the Great

Thanks for reminding me Sammer, I have an update of sorts.

So remember when I said this:
    Well...I did just that! You know what happened? I got instantly banned before I even posted anything :lol:

So that really only leads us to one conclusion: Lawrence gave his friends over at that site a heads up. Why else would they miss out on the chance to potentially engage with another property developer? So now we know for sure that Spaceman = Lawrence.

Pembers and Ant E like this.
  18. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

I hate to be “that person” but ummm

I get the Radio Times!!! I like the interviews!!!!!!!!!!

It’s an exclusive for Nikki’s news round :roll:

19. Nikki the Great

Ah yes I remember. You used to fetch it from the newsagents and be called Edward? Wasn't that a thing once? :lol:

But seriously, as interesting as this information is, it doesn't make Lawrence any less Lawrence. So yeah.

20. Spaceman

Spaceman Deck Sergeant

[​IMG]

Does it make u mad that u cant get rid of Spaceman no matter how much u pretend to think u found some infos about him Nikki?!?! Now wat u think about this new idea of Spaceman. This is a Cloud/Nikki fan fiction that Spaceman had idea for, its a horror super hero film with Cloud as the anti hero and Spaceman wants YOUR opinion, should Spaceman write it in full?????

Basic idea...........................................................................

"In the nighttime streets of Londons gang warfare inner city hell, there are people who deserve to die. And they are doing it. Die that is. And horribly, torn to pieces by a ghastly figure with a painted face. Soon, the painted avenger is given the name CLOUDIKINS by Nikki, a local crime reporter. At first hailed as a latter day anti-gang vigilante, Nikki comes to suspect that Cloudikins has an entirely different agenda. Perhaps the mutilations on gang members are performed to conceal the fact that BODYPARTS are missing! Perhaps there is more to Cloudikins apparent invulnerability besides a bulletproof vest. Perhaps after all, Cloudikins is not merely "INHUMAN" but NON human!!!!"

Film has action scene conclusion on top of the Shard in London with Cloud fighting arch enemy and nemesis UNDERDUNNY, after this Cloud says to Nikki “I gotta go kill me some more bad guys” and bounds off the top of the building and going in to the distance, thus setting up the sequel!!!!

What do u think Nikki, should Spaceman write the script?!?!?!?!

[​IMG]

Spaceman wonders what Lawrence thinks about what @Cloud thinks about what @Asclepius thinks about what @Underdunn thinks about THIS STORY