Remember this guy's voice?

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by neilold, May 29, 2020.

1. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Well that's an interesting fetish, Neil.

Are there any upset women out there that would like Neil Old to come and protect them?

Nikki the Great likes this.
  2. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

well done for contradicting yourself and exposing yourself as an utter liar. Fuc kin moron

3. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

Crying women? What sort of awful human being is turned on by someone's misery/vulnerability. Pigtails? Pedo-ish.

Oh but yano...I'm just someone who "takes stuff personally" (from a guy who made disgusting graphic sexual comments towards me).

Ugh. Gross.

4. neilold

neilold Science Officer

Language please, you seem genuinely upset by this ant, I find that amusing

5. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Why did you state that you'd never said those things when you clearly had done?

6. Nikki the Great

See I don't think you do. I think you're trying desperately to steer it back to that back and forth of "You're vile" "I hate you" "Shan't" etc. But really you're shaking in your cowardly boots that Ant has unearthed the truth about you, which you previously vehemently denied and then had to switch to defending/playing down your disgusting degrading fap fantasies.

You want the conversation to move on from that now. You're terrified that you might soon have to add Ant to your pathetic little fake ignore list. Cos then...who will you talk to? Just Bluey? How will you manage to keep up this image of yourself you're trying to project of this hardass thug who cares about nobody, if you'll only respond to one person and shut the door on the rest of us like the whining liberals you complain about so much.

Asclepius likes this.
  7. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

^^
    Worth a read @neilold cos I know you have Nikki on "ignore" ! :roll:

Not sure anything on this forum has ever upset me. Just nice to see you caught out in a lie. You folded quite quickly.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  8. neilold

neilold Science Officer

No, I'm just prepared to admit when I'm wrong, pity you never are. Since we're in such an inquisitive mood, you ant, and bluey have both called me racist in the past. Given that, how come you haven't just blocked me. Why hasn't my racism being enough to stop you talking to me? Given that it's vile and that it's also being said that I won't change?

9. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I haven't put you on ignore or fake ignore because, believe it or not, I do think you make some decent contributions to this forum when you're not being offensive and obnoxious. You have a good knowledge of movies for example - and as you know I've tried a few of your recommendations over the years. So yes, although your bigoted posts bother me, they don't bother me enough to want to never see any of your posts again.

Ant E likes this.
  10. Nikki the Great

Because they're not cowards. Ignoring racism (and homophobia and sexism and sexual harassment and supporting pedophiles) doesn't make it go away. Strong and intelligent people are brave enough to stand up for their beliefs and smart enough to shoot down destructive and unfounded hateful behaviour/prejudice and give another point of view in a conversation.

You know what whiny cowards do? They refuse to get into any sort of intelligent debate/discussion about their views, because they KNOW they'll be shown up as the embarrassing hateful knuckle draggers that they are. They can't hold their own in a debate/discussion. They either shut it all out or try desperately to divert back to "I hate you" "You're vile" "Shan't" "LOL Mumfie! Sooty and Sweep and Pingu! LOL".

You're such a fragile person Neil. You complain about everyone being a whiny liberal, but EVERYONE on here is willing to intelligently explain and stand up for their beliefs (and no, not everyone here is even liberal - but you can't seem to understand that "not racist" doesn't necessarily mean "liberal). Not you though. You make passive aggressive avatars, signatures and posts alluding to your beliefs, but you will never EVER engage in an intelligent conversation when challenged. Why? Because of your fragility. Your beliefs are fragile. Your ego is fragile. YOU are fragile. A sad, fragile little man. I pity you.

(LOL PINGU AND SOOTY AND SWEEP etc)

Ant E likes this.
  11. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

:lol:
    I’m pretty sure I’ve never called you racist. I’ve called you ignorant and bigoted, which are borderline racist. When you post ridiculous memes from Britain First hijacking the Stephen Lawrence and Lee Rigby murders (and post them on a British sci Fi forum) that’s hard for you to deny. Also, the fact you can never back up or even explain (when asked) what your motives are for posting them just makes you look weak.

I know I am possibly alone in thinking this, but I don’t think you’re the thug you want everyone to believe you are. I just think you’re too gutless and cowardly to ever have the balls to admit or explain your actual beliefs because you don’t like being proven wrong.

ps I don’t ignore you cos I think you’re a twat... albeit a slightly loveable twat. But some of your posts on here in the past (ragheads / Britain first) are inexcusable. And you don’t need to be a “liberal pansy” to see that. But I don’t dislike you . You’re alright, I guess.

plus I enjoy trolling your boring posts so... and @Ted Danson makes
    Me laugh a lot!!! I wish you would reply to him though. That’s my dream, for you both to have a fight :lol:

I guess a short version of the above is, if you’re anti stuff like say liberals (which is perfectly fine, there’s no law against it) then have the courage to back it up as to why. Don’t just say “ugh, you’re a vegetarian” coz that’s not an argument. That’s an insult. A weak insult at best

Ted Danson and Nikki the Great like this.
  12. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Plus to counteract my point about you being cowardly, let’s be honest that’s the real reason you don’t respond to cloud, underDunn and nikki, isn’t it?

13. neilold

neilold Science Officer

I don't respond to cloud underdunn and Nikki because all they offer is weak insults, nor do I like they all have to hate me because Nikki does, which I'm sure they'll deny. Or that certain people who agree with my politics, like hubbs are bad, just because they do so. It's got nothing to do with not being able to answer them.

I've talked about my politics many times, which has been mentioned many times, so it's kinda weird to say I don't talk about them. I just don't want to anymore, and I don't have to either. Plus, if you want to talk about politics, you can do, all you like, don't need my opinion to do so.

14. Nikki the Great

You're not alone in your thoughts on that. This is ultimately my belief too. I do find that behaviour rather bizarre and weak nonetheless, the only thing I can liken it to is when someone who has been bullied in the past for being a bit wet tries to reinvent themself to people who don't know them as this big tough guy. Given my experience of genuine hardened asshat crims, I'm certain Neil's just a poser. People who are genuinely like that don't waste their time on forums for tv shows.

@Underdunn even says he doubts Neil ever went to prison. Or IF he did, then it was for something other than the bottling incident he claims. I'm beginning to think he's right.

15. Nikki the Great

I have zero control over who likes you and who doesn't. In fact, @Pembers blocked you long before me and you had any fallings out and @Cloud to my knowledge disliked you long before I even joined here. @Underdunn possibly dislikes you partly because of the way you've spoken to/about me, but he never actually LIKED you. I can hand on heart say I have never ever told anyone that they must dislike you because I do. It's pathetic and weak that you would use perhaps the only really regular female on here as a scapegoat for people disliking you, rather than accept that...they just don't?

You have talked about "your politics"...but only in a sort of soap box/echo chamber way. Not once have you entered into reasonable and intelligent discussion/debate with people with different views to you. That's not politics. Politics relies on debate and discussion, not people shouting "I THINK THIS" then walking off. That's just preaching.

Nobody would ask to discuss "your politics" with you if you didn't constantly advertise your bigoted views in your avatars and signatures anyway. Plus you randomly called out Ant for "being liberal" and a "veggie". What were you expecting to happen there? That IS political.

Grow a backbone ffs.

16. JimbobTwinkleToes

JimbobTwinkleToes Third Technician

@neilold For the record I don’t like you because you’re a boomer with a small willy

Nikki the Great and Asclepius like this.
  17. Ted Danson

Ted Danson Catering Officer

F ucking pigtails? You don't even attempt to hide your noncey ways.

Ant E likes this.
  18. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I bet a few people here have a fetish for seeing Neil Old cry.

19. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

I don't need anyone to tell me who to hate Neil. I like how you put "they will deny it" so no matter what we put here you will just be like "see" and sit their smugly. But it isnt true. If Nikki was never here I wouldn't like you. I don't consider myself a sensitive person or easy to offend. I upset Deb just last week by saying terrible things. I dont like you cause you are a damned smoothbrain. You are just a moron and you just post the biggest load of old crap.

I would have hated you for the 1000000000 horror threads alone but its just all your crap is gross. Like I think you are disgusting. No one has told me to think this. In fact you would probably be surprised to hear you are not often mentioned in chat sessions or text conversations, beyond the odd "neil is terrible" you don't come up much cause we dont really think about you. Tell we come on and see you post yet another terrible opinion.

this thread for example. its obviously terrible, but inoffensive enough to ignore. then you start being a moron in it and here we go! You are a smoothbrain. The opinion of Cloud and no one else.

20. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

I doubt anything he says, including the truth of his own opinions. If you communicate exclusively through avatar's meme's and signature's then it's all just for easy shallow effect. Like a teenager going round wearing a Che Guevara T-Shirt even though they probably can't even spell it. I did used to try and talk to him about what he refers to as his 'politics' in the past but he'd always bail out if it went any deeper than a face-book click-bait headline, usually with the stock reply of "We'll have to agree to disagree". He doesn't talk to me anymore, for some convenient reasons he's made up in his own head. I hope he keeps it that way to be honest.