The PM STORE: The Revenge

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Ant E, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Just found a PM I sent to @Bluey on the 7th June 2014. It simply read "Shame on you"!

2. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I don't think that not very good private message deserved to have a whole thread dedicated to it.

3. Asclepius

Asclepius Console Officer

Yes, can we all please send @Bluey a PM which reads "Shame on you" just to make this thread meaningful.

4. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I'm hopeful of a much more imaginative and abusive private message than just 'Shame on you'.

5. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Just found another PM, this time it’s one I sent to Norman Lovett begging him to return to the forum.

His user name (I now realise) was @holly1 which makes sense, i guess. Please return.

Asclepius likes this.
  6. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

30th November 2016

MESSAGE 1:
    "I know things you might be interested in"

MESSAGE 2:

"The question on your lips should be, who was in chat last night, talking about ur new thread and saying how it ranks people on the forum and how they might report it to seb...whooooo. And no, it wasn't me. It wasn't sim. It was another..."

What a mystery, eh?

Nikki the Great likes this.
  7. Pembers

Pembers Console Officer

Asclepius likes this.
  8. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

Hmm I don't remember this at all. But if there was one person who was likely to get annoyed at being low on a ranking that he might want to report to seb I would assume he is Egg shaped

9. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

Haha no this is Harry and he's talking about Jed going in chat and moaning about Ant's thread.

10. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

How do you even remember this haha. I have no memory of this at all. Jed has a pooey hat

11. Nikki the Great

How do you not remember it? This was in the previous pm thread that was deleted a few weeks ago! Jed's hat is buried in crap nowadays.

12. Nikki the Great

Speaking of Harry, remember when I posted this pm he sent me in the old thread?

"Hi Nikki

I really care for you a lot and there is no real excuse for how I have behaved towards you recently, I swear that I care about you a lot and I really want to be there for you.
    Please at least give me the chance to explain myself on snapchat, even if you want me to answer you LIVE on video snapchat so you can SEE that i am not bullsmegging you then give me that chance? Tonight? Tomorrow night? It's up to you. I just want to prove to you that I am sorry and I want to be your friend.

If you decide you do not want to continue bothering with me I do understand why, but I am sad and I will always be here for you and I'll always care about you."

13. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Did you do it????!!

14. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

March 5th 2020...

[​IMG]

I will NEVER reveal who this PM was from.

15. Nikki the Great

Watch him livestream? Yes I did. He wasn't expecting me to suddenly press the voice button and tell him why him mocking the murder of my best friend wasn't an appropriate response to me not dropping my knickers upon seeing his haircut though.

I'm not entirely sure he got it though, cos then he went on to talk about his own personal "traumas"; one being that his friend Charlie recorded him trying to dance up to and chat up a girl, but when she rejected him he walked off and fell over a chair. The other being that he briefly had a job as a photographer on a cruise ship but had to quit (in tears) because he'd been spreading rumours that some woman onboard slept with him and she came and yelled at him for it, which upset him.

Then he started singing a Westlife song into his vape and a few months later did exactly the same crap as he did before. Then went mad and is the Harry we see today.

Ant E and Asclepius like this.
  16. Asclepius

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Is the video somewhere please?

Ant E and Nikki the Great like this.
  17. Nikki the Great

I WISH! Maybe it's out there somewhere, I wish I knew how to find it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

18. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

2nd September 2016
    Hi Ant E, is there any chance we can bury the hatchet and get along, I don't want to continue having a slanging match on nearly every thread that we contribute towards.
    I apologise for anything I have said that might have caused any offence and would like to put it all behind us.

19. Nikki the Great

@Andrew?

Asclepius likes this.
  20. Asclepius

@Bluey?