Who doesn't like us, and why not?

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by jmc2000, Oct 15, 2017.

1. neilold

neilold Science Officer

the rest of the universe doesn't, so why should he?

2. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

[​IMG]

Underdunn likes this.
  3. Nikki the Great

4. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

Even if its creator is a big egg who is a scumbag

Nikki the Great likes this.
  5. Sammer4Rimmer

Sammer4Rimmer Supply Officer

So you still put me down - dunno why you still feel the need to continue with your pathetic crap,I said nothing more after profusely apologizing and explaining even though you failed to recognize the intended humour, ITs ok for you and your bumchums to put everyone else not in your clique down , but woe betide any who answer back.
    I joined your site as it seemed liberal and offered you guys the chance to be the first to get a look in with the game I made.
    I simply thought you would be happy to recieve a free , fun present and perhaps create something fun that we could all be a part of.I thought you would be excited to be able to play Red Dwarf and envisaged yourselves as people who would be eager to join in this fun opportunity.but...
    As I was new to your site,I made an error by posting in the wrong thread, was castigated (and as it appeared your members were a bunch of fun loving micky taking mob ),I sarcastically replied to the chide and created the thread I should have done in the first place, only for some immature comment to once again derail the thread by telling me not to derail others threads when it was alread apologized for, and so I defended myself, then your crew began the relentless 'bullying' harassment of myself ,thus somebody ,(who I have no ties with , never met), also spotted this behaviour by your crew and stuck up in my defence, to which we all slagged each other off,(we actually thought you were all playing along with this nonsense in good fun) only to wake up the next day to find that you had banned us, publicly slagged us off with no means of furthur defending ourselves and you didnt do yourself any justice when, even though I had apologized numerous times, you failed to see what was in front of your face, and of course youll get backed up by your friends ,one of who unfortunately is also biased against us because of the failure to really work things out correctly, no names mentioned in case of being sued. your site has numerous references to mental health issues being treated as jokes , ala man in London Fountain, and another very strange looking person doing very strange things on a video or avatar animation to which was declared to be me, after I had mentioned mental health issues.
    That was the harassment I suffered from trying to do a nice thing and share something great with you. I do not control Dodge (or any other random supporter/defender), or anyone elses thoughts,postings etc, yet if he makes a comment, you will tar me with the 'knob' brush. even though I have not once mentioned this matter again and decided to let bygones be bygones. You say Actionable? I say laughable.
    Why cant you all grow up a tad, accept the apologies, apologize for your own low behaviour, and move on away from your own personal hatred of me, I am not gonna steal your slimelight lardy. but your behaviour is gonna continue to show yourself in a negative light.
    I really wasnt gonna pay your purile comments any attention but if you think you have actionable causes to sue Dodge , I will back him all the way. just be careful who you are labelling with what. I hope you meet a lot of people with Mental Issues at Dimesion Jump, maybe then youll apologize for your words. Knob-indeed.

I regret starting this project and am finding more and more reasons to quit. Thats what Negativity does. I fail, you fail ,we all fail. Im the only one MAN enough to admit my failings, and faults. you IAn are a little boymindset, you forget you even put portsmouth down (not your area- are you really indifferent to difference?. I invited you for a cuppa and a chat and you said youve recently been to portsmouth, a trip not likely to be repeated in a hurry- you didnt enjoy it, so decided this was my fault??PRick
    balls to this, balls to you and balls to it all.

I hope everyone is watching carefully what happens next......

6. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Who is this from @Sammer4Rimmer

7. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Spent my lunch reading this.

This is a 5 star thread!!! I miss @Deep_Space_in_the_15th_Century

8. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

This isn't even a 1 star thread. You should have spent your lunch doing something more productive.

9. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Beak. Out.

10. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

No, if you post about something on the forum I'm going to comment on it.

11. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Keep your nostrils out!!! :sulk:

12. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

But you like it when I poke my nostrils in.

13. Nikki the Great

Oh my!

14. Cloud

Add that to the list of @Bluey's fetishes

15. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

You're spreading some terrible rumours about me.

16. Cloud

17. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

The people I didn't like have all left. I NEED more enemies!!!!!!!!!! What can we do???????????????

18. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Yes, we need the immediate return of Simulant to the forum to give us somebody to hate and insult. The eyebrow jokes will be endless.

19. Cloud

We should pick a new person to hate. Hating someone always brings us closer together

20. Nikki the Great

Well I guess we have TORDFC